Our pilot reactor (PTR) is the centrepiece of our lab. As a pilot our PTR is under continuous development, so issues occur frequently. We learn from them and they help us to ensure our reactor improves every day.
As Process Operator you will play a pivotal role in this process as you are the one identifying the issue and solving them. Together with our process engineers you will ensure a smooth running of our reactors.
What you will focus on
- Operating and maintaining the Delft IMP pilot reactor.
- Proposing improvements based on your experience working with the pilot plan.
- Deliver input on the scale-up process.
- Helping with improvements on the small scale reactors.
What we hope you bring
- An educational background in a relevant scientific field (minimum BSc work and think level).
- Some relevant working experience is great - but not an absolute must.
- You're eager to learn and have a passion for technology.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a desire to grow Delft IMP together with the team.
As this is a new role in a fast growing organization it will continuously provide you new opportunities to both grow the role and further develop yourself.
More at: https://delft-imp.homerun.co