Experienced Developer (python, c, kubernetes, GCP, postgresql, rest, git)
We are looking for a experienced developer to strengthen our Dev team. You have an Technical degree and 3 to 7 years relevant experience preferably gained developing complex back-end system. You have gained experience in complex distributed systems involving apps, api’s database and cloud. The complete system being orchestrates with high-availability and fail-over, integrity of design architecture, UX and security. You are creative, innovative and customer focused. In this role you are placed at the core development team and contribute across all topics. This in close cooperation with Digital Marketing, leadership and IT in our scrum-teams. Finally, you should have strong communication skills, are an absolute team player and be comfortable working under pressure and deadlines.
- Design and implement the ubiqu remote secure element and data provenance system;
- Design and implement products, database and systems;
- Design and implement tests for our products, database and systems;
- Design and implement security features in our products and systems;
- Developing ideas and concepts, after a briefing from the lead developer, architect and marketing and translating these into implemented products, database and systems.
- Collecting information from web based blogs, magazines, conferences and trends to have state of the art products, database and systems in terms of code quality, maintainability and security.
- Represent ubiqu at meet-ups, conferences, seminar and articulate the ubiqu vision, security and technology practice
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant networks and internal and external parties.
- Have a deep understanding of code, security and databases eco-systeem and development practices
- Development of all related tooling, automations, etc.
Who you are
- Technical degree;
- Knowledge of python, c, kuberneters, GCP, postgresql, rest, git and rest API design and usage;
- Capable of articulation complex concept and turning that in maintainable code;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role creating distributed systems;
- At least 3 years’ working in a agile teams using agile methodology;
- Ability to translate our core design to the requirements and standards to all different code artifacts;
- Experience with secure app development is a plus;
- Experience with cryptography is a plus;
- Experience with automated testing is a plus;
- Experience with ssh and the command line is a plus;
- Experience Git repo is a plus.
So you think there is a match? Check your profile:
Technical degree and at least 3 year of working experience as a developer. Knowledge and experience with of modern api, security and development best practices. You have knowledge and love to code and have a positive mindset and are enthusiastic.
Who are we?
ubiqu recently made its market introduction and immediately proved to be one of the companies who set the standard in online data security and access control. Not only in The Netherlands, but global! Be it your login at your favorite website or the mobile payment of your holiday trip at your online bank: We deliver the security technology to do it safe, and a lot more!
We offer a unique experience working in a security company helping banks and governments and developers secure their products and services, using state of the art cryptography and technology.
We form a small but rapid growing group of young high talented professionals that create their own challenge and entrepreneurial environment within their domain, don’t take no for an answer and outperform their peers. Within ubiqu we continuously seek for innovative solutions and business expansion, nevertheless radiate ‘quality, safeness and secure’ as a few of our company values. At ubiqu we combine a can do mentality, enjoy our free lunch together (we are definitely Nutella Fans!) and having fun at our company trips and Friday drinks.
Something looks off?