Google Ads Internship
TriGlobal is a fully online company (two-sided platform) with a history in lead generation. We have a scale-up mentality and are value and data driven. In 2022 we connected more than 150.000 consumers to a suitable (international) moving company. Our network of partners is fast growing and comprises over 600 moving companies, headquartered in around 70 countries. At this moment we employ over 25 people.
What we are looking for
As a Google Ads intern, you are responsible for assisting a senior Google Ads Marketeer with managing 20+ search advertising accounts. Your work will consist of keyword research, writing new ad copy, optimizing current Ads strategies, and expanding our business.
Therefore, we’re looking for an ambitious candidate that understands what responsibility means. You need to have good writing skills in addition to a creative mindset. And of course, most importantly: you need to be willing to work hard in order to learn a lot from your internship.
What the internship will look like
It’s a very hands-on type of internship where eventually you will get a lot of responsibilities and freedom to do things independently. You will be working within an online marketing team that consists of SEO marketeers, content specialists, (UX) designers, affiliate marketeers and developers. Meaning you will also have daily operational activities in the marketing team.
We aim to find a candidate with a strategic mindset who
- Is fluent in English (C2+);
- Wants to learn everything about Paid Search;
- Has a strong sense of responsibility;
- Can work both independently and within a team;
- Has an intercultural affinity;
A star candidate
- Speaks an additional language fluently besides English;
- Has knowledge of Google Ads;
- Has worked in the removal or logistics industry;
- Has worked in a lead generation or online platform environment.
What’s in it for you
- A multicultural work environment;
- Young minded and highly motivated colleagues;
- Focus on learning, creating value and personal growth;
- A modern, flexible and social environment;
- An internship allowance;
- External coaching to help facilitate personal growth;
- Online courses and trainings;
- Company trips and events.
Asides from all the above, we also do a lot to maintain and build on our beautiful company culture. That means we provide external coaching to guide us on our personal growth journeys and help the company with its core values. We also sponsor (online) courses you’d like to follow, we have cool company events and trips, and more (if possible). Everyone in the company, including you, can contribute to all of it.
Where are we located?
We are currently located in Dordrecht, the Netherlands. The office is newly renovated with a lot of space, located 5 minutes’ walk from the central train station.
How to apply for this position?
If you want to be part of this team, please send your CV and motivation letter via the form below.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Something looks off?