Business Development Internship
TriGlobal is a fully online company (two-sided platform) with a large history in lead generation. We have a scale-up mentality and are value and data driven. In 2022 we matched more than 150,000 consumers to a suitable (international) moving company. Our network of partners is fast growing and comprises over 500 moving companies, headquartered in around 70 countries. At this moment we employ over 30 people.
Sirelo is TriGlobal’s independent moving platform that focuses on the consumer looking to carry out a move. As Sirelo we are operating in 10 different countries, in six different languages, and with one purpose: Adding a smile to our customers’ moving experience.
What we are looking for
Are you a goal-getter interested in developing your career? As a Business Development intern, you are responsible for managing the current client base, as well as expanding TriGlobal’s client portfolio. You are the key component in translating TriGlobal’s strengths into our clients' needs.
What the internship will look like
As a business development intern, you will be busy with client acquisition, defining sales strategies, and growing and managing prospect the database. You will also be handling client relationship management, the sales administration and language support to other departments. You will also be busy creating content, have creative input in group projects and being busy with e-mail campaigning. At last, there is potential to participate at conferences, seminars, and trainings.
We aim to find a candidate with a strategic mindset who
- Has proficiency in a minimum of two languages (spoken and written) including English;
- Is a university student enrolled in a bachelor or master’s degree in the fields of sales, marketing, or business management (preferably last year);
- Can work both independently and within a team;
Has an intercultural affinity;
- Has the ability to adapt fast and is open to change;
- Has a commercial and professional approach to all tasks.
- Enjoys being challenged and is value-driven;
What’s in it for you
- A multicultural work environment;
- Young minded and highly motivated colleagues;
- Focus on learning, creating value and personal growth;
- A modern, flexible and social environment;
- Possibility to travel abroad to attend conferences and in-person meetings;
- Fair salary retribution that suits your experience and the industry;
- External coaching to help facilitate personal growth;
- Online courses and trainings;
- Company trips and events.
Asides from all the above, we also do a lot to maintain and build on our beautiful company culture. That means we provide external coaching to guide us on our personal growth journeys and help the company with its core values. We also sponsor (online) courses you’d like to follow, we have cool company events and trips, and more (if possible). Everyone in the company, including you, can contribute to all of it.
Where are we located?
We are currently located in Dordrecht, the Netherlands. The office is newly renovated with a lot of space, located 5 minutes’ walk from the central train station.
How to apply for this position?
If you want to be part of this team, please send your CV and motivation letter via the form below.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!