Online Marketing Internship
TriGlobal is a fully online company (two-sided platform) with a large history in lead generation. We have a scale-up mentality and are value and data driven. In 2022 we matched more than 150,000 consumers to a suitable (international) moving company. Our network of partners is fast growing and comprises over 500 moving companies, headquartered in around 70 countries. At this moment we employ over 30 people.
Sirelo is TriGlobal’s independent moving platform that focuses on the consumer looking to carry out a move. As Sirelo we are operating in 10 different countries, in six different languages, and with one purpose: Adding a smile to our customers’ moving experience.
What we are looking for
Are you motivated to make a difference? Are you driven to make a good impression? Do you like to achieve goals and develop your career? As an online marketeer, you are responsible to manage and promote (online) content, as well as expand the reach of (one or more) our Sirelo platforms.
What the internship will look like
As a marketing intern you will be responsible for the development and promotion of our online platform and the content on it. You will be developing the marketing strategies suitable for each market and creating content for your own website(s). You will be working with affiliate marketing & cross-sell projects. You will also be busy with the SEO optimization and improving our websites. At last, you will have daily operational activities in the marketing team.
We aim to find a candidate with a strategic mindset who
- A native speaker for one of the following languages: English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian
- Minimum English (both written and spoken) level of C1
- Can work both independently and within a team
- Has an intercultural affinity
- Has ability to adapt fast and is open to change
- A driven personality
- Has a creative and professional approach to all tasks
A star candidate
- Speaks an additional language besides one of the above
- Has knowledge of online marketing
- Has worked in the removal or logistics industry
- Has worked in a lead generation or online platform environment
What’s in it for you
- A multicultural work environment;
- Young minded and highly motivated colleagues;
- Focus on learning, creating value and personal growth;
- A modern, flexible and social environment;
- Possibility to travel abroad to attend conferences and in-person meetings;
- Fair salary retribution that suits your experience and the industry;
- External coaching to help facilitate personal growth;
- Online courses and trainings;
- Company trips and events.
Asides from all the above, we also do a lot to maintain and build on our beautiful company culture. That means we provide external coaching to guide us on our personal growth journeys and help the company with its core values. We also sponsor (online) courses you’d like to follow, we have cool company events and trips, and more (if possible). Everyone in the company, including you, can contribute to all of it.
Where are we located?
We are currently located in Dordrecht, the Netherlands. The office is newly renovated with a lot of space, located 5 minutes’ walk from the central train station.
How to apply for this position?
If you want to be part of this team, please send your CV and motivation letter via the form below.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!