Web Developer (PHP / Laravel / WordPress) Internship
TriGlobal is a fully online company (two-sided platform) with a large history in lead generation. We have a scale-up mentality and are value and data driven. In 2022 we matched more than 150,000 consumers to a suitable (international) moving company. Our network of partners is fast growing and comprises over 500 moving companies, headquartered in around 70 countries. At this moment we employ over 30 people.
Sirelo is TriGlobal’s independent moving platform that focuses on the consumer looking to carry out a move. As Sirelo we are operating in 10 different countries, in six different languages, and with one purpose: Adding a smile to our customers’ moving experience.
Do you have a passion for programming and want to improve your skills while contributing to the success of a fast-growing internet company? Enjoy this opportunity to grow and join an informal and fun working environment.
What the internship will look like
Joining as a web developer means you will be fully integrated into the Development Team. We are constantly maintaining and upgrading our self-made Laravel platform and our many WordPress-websites that are accessed worldwide. Daily we use Laravel, PHP, MySQL, Sass, Vue, JSON and webservices. Of course, we would like to show you exactly what a day at our IT-department is like!
We aim to find a candidate with a strategic mindset who
- Is a graduate intern or an IT Bachelor (3rd or 4th year) or Master;
- Has a passion for coding and technology;
- Is a team player with a good sense of responsibility;
- Enjoys working in a multicultural environment;
- Dares to take initiative and can work independently;
- Has a good understanding of the English language (speech and writing).
What’s in it for you
- A multicultural work environment;
- Young minded and highly motivated colleagues;
- Focus on learning, creating value and personal growth;
- A modern, flexible and social environment;
- Possibility to travel abroad to attend conferences and in-person meetings;
- Fair salary retribution that suits your experience and the industry;
- External coaching to help facilitate personal growth;
- Online courses and trainings;
- Company trips and events.
Aside from all the above, we also do a lot to maintain and build on our beautiful company culture. That means we provide external coaching to guide us on our personal growth journeys and help the company with its core values. We also sponsor (online) courses you’d like to follow, we have cool company events and trips, and more (if possible). Everyone in the company, including you, can contribute to all of it.
Where are we located?
We are currently located in Dordrecht, the Netherlands. The office is newly renovated with a lot of space, located 5 minutes’ walk from the central train station.
How to apply for this position?
If you want to be part of this team, please send your CV and motivation letter via the form below.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!