Senior Payroll Specialist
As a senior payroll specialist at staffyou, your role involves ensuring that we have everything in order in terms of our payroll and internal control mechanisms to comply with legal regulations, collective labor agreement CAO) conditions, and adapt to changes in the labor market. You are seeking an independent role in a growing organisation, have a passion for numbers, and enjoy working in an organised manner. You are part of the finance team and are responsible for the entire payroll administration. Your tasks include:
- Serving as a point of contact for management and team members for questions regarding payroll-specific laws and regulations (CAOs, etc.)
- Processing and verifying the payroll administration
- Optimizing and streamlining processes, setting up and implementing internal control measures
- You are responsible for scheduling (internal and external) audits and preparing for audits in a timely manner
- Conducting periodic internal audits
- You are responsible for promptly identifying changes in laws and regulations, CAOs, and determining their impact on the organization, implementing the changes, and communicating them to management.
- You preferably have a relevant Bachelor's degree
- You have an affinity for the temporary employment (staffer) industry
- Dutch (native speaker) and English (professional speaker) language skills
- You are familiar with the details of the Dutch Collective Labor Agreement for Temporary Workers (ABU) and keep your knowledge up-to-date
- You are an expert in the field of legislation and regulations in regions and geolocations that are important for staffyou, including the Balanced Labor Market Act (Wab), the Temporary Agency Work Directive, and the Act to Combat Sham Employment Constructions.
- You are trustworthy, results-oriented, committed, and ambitious.
The full job description in Dutch can be viewed here: https://staffyou-nl-wordpress.westeurope.cloudapp.azure.com/senior-payroll-specialist/