Human Resources Manager
staffyou is a rapidly growing scale-up based in Rotterdam, with a headquarters of 30 dedicated professionals. As we continue to expand, we recognize the need to strengthen our HR function and create a foundation for our employees' and companies' success. We are looking for an HR Generalist who can help us establish essential HR practices and contribute to our organization's growth and success.
About the role
We're seeking an HR Generalist to join our team and play a pivotal role in shaping our People function from the ground up. You'll be our only HR employee for now, but as we grow, we will need to add more people to the team later. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- HR Process Development: Design structural processes focusing on HR for our company, our managers, and our employees.
- People Operations: You design, implement and run our entire people operations processes. From creating employee contracts to ensuring our employees leave us as true ambassadors, you can do it all!
- Managerial Support and Development: Coach and guide our managers on people-related issues, helping them navigate HR challenges effectively. You ensure our management development program helps grow our people leaders into better managers!
- Employee Development: Coach employees needing development, providing guidance and resources to help them succeed.
- Long-Term People Plan: Develop a long-term people plan that aligns with our growth objectives and talent needs.
- Performance Management: Design and implement a pragmatic performance management system that fosters continuous improvement and aligns with our goals, including formal performance reviews.
- Salary Framework: Build our salary house and salary review framework to ensure fair and competitive compensation practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- You know a thing or two about the HR tech tooling ecosystem, and you know what tools to implement in the right phase of our company
- Prior HR experience between 3-5 years, preferably in a start-up or scale-up environment.
- Strong knowledge of Dutch labour laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
We look forward to receiving your application if you check all these boxes!