We have an interesting and strategic challenge for our new bookkeeper!
Skoon is growing rapidly and our business is expanding significantly. To effectively manage our financial administration and accounting as we continue to grow internationally, we will be restructuring our financial landscape. Efficiently and scalable.
You will actively participate and provide leadership in the implementation process of a new ERP and accounting system, as well as the software integrations with our online platform for clean mobile energy.
In addition, Skoon will be raising new investments in the coming period, so it is crucial that our financial records and reports are in perfect order. Therefore, maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounting records will be a key responsibility.
As a part-time bookkeeper at Skoon, you will work in a dynamic and internationally growing scale-up that is making a direct impact on the current energy transition. The bookkeeper plays a pivotal role in maintaining accurate financial administration. You will also serve as a sparring partner for the founders, shareholders, and investors, providing expertise in both finance and business matters.
- Be responsible for daily financial administration and invoicing
- Be involved in the implementation process of a new ERP and accounting system
- Collaborate with the team and management to develop business models and performance-related reports
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who:
- Preferably has completed a Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field
- Has a minimum of 2 years of experience in financial administration and accounting
- Has experience with bookkeeping in Twinfield, this is a plus as we are currently still using Twinfield
- Has experience with ERP-implementations, this is a strong plus
- Works in a structured and meticulous manner, with an eye for detail
- Is driven and proactive
- Has a positive mindset, solution-oriented approach, and an open character
- Is able to speak, read, and write Dutch and English at a professional level
What we offer
The benefits we offer you are:
- A competitive salary, 8% holiday pay, and bonus options
- Travel expense
- Learning and development budget
- Flexible work environments (currently working hybrid)
- Modern office on the 26th floor with an amazing view on Rotterdam Centre
- A scale-up mentality with opportunities to grow (professionally and personally)
- Possibilities to grow into a leading finance position as the organization expands internationally
- Access to a gym located at the same building as the office
- Many young, enthusiastic, and motivated colleagues
- Fun team activities
You will work in an organization that is in high growth mode, with development opportunities and room for your own input. We take care of you both physically and mentally, since health is an important value to us. Every day will be a day where you can learn, grow, and make a meaningful impact while having fun with your colleagues.
Something looks off?