Sales and marketing intern
Internship | Delft
SenseGlove is searching for a tech-savvy, data and deadline-driven sales intern to join our team.
The sales intern will complete all tasks assigned by the sales manager and CEO, including conducting market research, identifying new markets, business opportunities, generating sales leads, participating in sales & marketing meetings, and assisting the sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction but also work unsupervised when required.
Outstanding sales interns are problem solvers who constantly look for ways to improve sales and lead acquisition but who are also fun and relaxed to be around. The ability to listen to bad jokes is a must! To be successful as a sales intern at SenseGlove, you should be willing to learn as much about the company and the products in a short amount of time and spot opportunities that others may have overlooked.
Sales Intern Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the sales manager or assigned staff member and completing all allocated tasks.
- Leads generation and assisting with marketing partnerships.
- Setting meetings for the sales team members.
- Conducting research, or gathering information through surveys, or speaking to clients.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Updating and sorting marketing/sales documents and records.
- Reviewing lead generation performance against targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Designing sales presentations for relevant industries.
- Keeping a log of everything learned.
Sales Intern Requirements:
- High school diploma or similar.
- Studying a degree in marketing, business, or equivalent may be required.
- Strong self-motivation.
- Hard working
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Proficiency in the English language will be very advantageous.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Will ask a lot of questions.
- Can handle bad jokes.
- Working 3-4 days a week from the office
Apply to the Sales intern position
Tell us what makes you special and why we should hire you, and we’ll let you know if we’re interested in an introductory meeting.
Something looks off?