Posted on Monday, February 6, 2023
What you will be doing
Your job will be to support our ESG team in all they need to successfully onboard clients and integrate their data into our solution. For instance, you will help with determining the impact of our clients, visualizing them in powerful dashboards, and giving actionable advice on how to improve.
Moreover, you might also be asked to:
- Draft prototypes of new product features
- Research and analyze new relevant regulatory requirements (e.g. CSRD)
- Write topical articles for our website and LinkedIn
And finally, you will be an integral member of our highly motivated, dynamic and fun team!
What we are looking for*
- Bachelor’s or Master’s student or recent graduate, e.g. in environmental sciences, social sciences, business, sustainability, etc.
- but if you’ve made sustainability your passion or hobby or learned about it in other ways, that’s also fine
- Motivated self-starter with a growth mindset
- Ability to coordinate with a team but also work on tasks individually
- Ability to communicate clearly and honestly
- Good level of English
- Brownie points for:
- Experience in/with start-ups, climatetech, SaaS
- Quantitative skills
- Dutch language skills
- Knowledge or interest in sustainability and environmental impact modelling
- Knowledge of ESG impact reporting (e.g. carbon accounting, GHG Protocol), relevant EU regulations and/or other reporting frameworks
What do we offer?
- A compensation for your internship
- A steep learning curve
- The chance to fulfill your work-life balance dreams: in terms of working hours, working location, paid breaks, etc
- The chance to create real impact and become part of the change you want to see in the world
- The chance to shape the future of our company
- Since we are growing fast, a permanent contract after the internship is a possibility
When & Where
- Because the work you’ll be doing can be challenging, we think the internship will be most valuable for your learning curve if you stay at least 3-5 months.
- Full-time would be preferable, but part-time internships are also possible.
- Our wonderful office is located in central Rotterdam, and as most of us are in the office most of the days, we recommend that you come there at least half your time as well.
- We’re flexible in terms of start date, but as we recruit on a rolling basis, we advise you to apply asap.
See more open positions at Salacia Solutions
Something looks off?