Senior Java Developer
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Senior Java Developer with strong core Java knowledge and Spring Boot experience.
- Deliver across the entire software life cycle: design, build, deploy, test, release, and support,
- Work alongside other developers to extend and improve the backend architecture,
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency,
- Coordinate with the QA and Customer Success staff on software bugs discovery and debugging during QA, beta release, and production.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science,
- 3+ years of industry experience designing, implementing and supporting,
- Extensive experience in a Java 8+ server-side software design and development,
- Good understanding of OOP concepts,
- Strong knowledge of the Spring Boot framework,
- Strong knowledge in relational databases (SQL, PostgreSQL),
- Proficient understanding of algorithms and data structures,
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD, Gradle, Docker,
- Working knowledge in building/consuming RESTful APIs,
- Experienced with AWS and Google Cloud Platform,
- Ability to execute unit and performance testing,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Technologies we use:
- Java 8 & Spring Boot 2.3
- Gradle and Git
- GitLab CI/CD & Docker
- AWS, Google Cloud Platform & Ansible
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to [email hidden], indicating "Senior Java Developer" in the subject line of the e-mail.