Prosthetic Knee Demonstrator (Account Manager)
We are seeking an above-knee (incl. knee disarticulation) amputee to demonstrate and educate patients, healthcare professionals, and the general public on the benefits and proper use of our motorized prosthetic knee. The Prosthetic Knee Demonstrator will be responsible for conducting product demonstrations, answering questions, and providing information on the features and benefits of the motorized prosthetic knee device, if capable, this position can carry out sales activities as well, as an Account Manager.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to patients, healthcare professionals, distributors, and the general public
- Provide information and answer questions about the features and benefits of motorized prosthetic knee devices
- Represent the company at trade shows, conferences, and other events
- Test the products and provide feedback to the company on product performance and customer needs
- Provide training and support to patients and healthcare professionals on the proper use and care of motorized prosthetic knee devices
- Above-knee amputee (including knee disarticulation)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of prosthetic knee devices and the prosthetics industry
- Strong problem-solving and customer service skills
Ability to travel as required (up to 60%), by car and by plane, and travel during weekends are compensated by flexible workdays and extra holidays.
This is a full-time position, with competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are passionate about helping others and have a passion for motorized knee prostheses, we encourage you to apply.