Project Engineer (Smart Building Automation)
Hello, changemaker! Do you want to join a frontrunner in sustainable technology?
Our company name PHYSEE derives from the words Physics and Seeing: we use physics perspectives to develop technologies that have a positive impact on Sustainable Development Goals. Our vision? An energy-neutral tomorrow, where sustainability doesn't compromise on design or well-being. On our mission toward this goal, we are currently working on SENSE. What is SENSE? SENSE helps buildings to become sustainable with the help of smart technology, while drastically increasing the comfort for building users.
The city of Delft is our homebase, where we have an office on campus and production facilities nearby. PHYSEEonairs are a group of ambitious, enthusiastic, and fun-loving people, who believe in dreaming up big ideas and making them happen!
This is what you’ll do
- Take full ownership of the technical execution of SENSE and support the Project Manager with knowledge on all technical installations of smart building systems, digital twin commissioning, IoT protocols, and standards (such as KNX, BACnet, MODbus)
- Manage the BIM (Building Information Model) and all project documents, as well as the respective information flow between clients, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Create Smart Readiness Assessments to validate and advise our clients how SENSE can improvemet and be integrated in the building.
- Coordinates the release of new SENSE features at different project locations together with the development team.
- Train users on how to operate our SENSE solution and receive feedback on how to improve it.
- Document and standardize the project execution proces.
This is you
- You are structured and enjoy standardizing processes
- Experience in project management and/or engineering.
- You enjoy working with clients and take the extra mile to make them happy.
- Experience on technical building installations, smart building systems or related fields of at least 3 years.
- You are excellent in speaking and writing English (and Dutch is a big plus)
- You have a driving license.
- You'll be part of a young and fast-growing company wanting to change the world’s perspective of a sustainable future. Your work matters at PHYSEE.
- Work in an inclusive environment with amazing colleagues from all over the world, where we ask you to be yourself.
- Space for new initiatives and ideas. We welcome you to share your thoughts, whether you work with us for a week, a month, or year.
- Ability to work remotely or hybrid and to organize your hours flexibly.
- We’ll provide you with a laptop and a telephone reimbursement
- We like to have fun! Every month's cool events and our annual ski trip.
- We care for your well-being, so we provide a healthy workplace. Fresh fruit, free mental health support, and weekly BootCamp sessions are just a few examples.
- Initiatives like intervision (peer-coaching) and 5 paid personal growth days to facilitate your personal growth
- And of course, we provide 27 holiday days, a training budget, a 13th month in December, and other specific tools that contribute to your success.
Ready to apply? Let's go!
Click the 'Apply now' button below and send us your CV.
The hiring procedure consists of 6 steps:
- Screening call (+/- 30 min)
- Interview recruiter and team member (+/- 60 min)
- Interview with hiring manager and Project Manager (+/- 60 min)
- Final round with the board member (+/- 30 min)
- After that (hopefully) a contract proposal
- Welcome aboard!
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Don’t hesitate email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that acquisition regarding our vacancies is not appreciated.