Hello, changemaker! Do you want to join a frontrunner in sustainable technology?
Our company name PHYSEE derives from the words Physics and Seeing: we use physics perspectives to develop technologies that have a positive impact on the Sustainable Development Goals. Our vision? An energy-neutral tomorrow, where sustainability doesn’t compromise on design or well-being. On our mission towards this goal, we are currently working on SENSE helps buildings to become sustainable with the help of smart technology.
To make SENSE a success, we are looking for an Account Manager that is able to translate a complex product into clear value to our clients. These are large real estate funds, international corporates and anyone managing a portfolio of commercial real estate. Being the directly in touch with our ecosystem, you will also be the voice of that market internally that helps shape the future of our product with your insights.
The city of Delft is our homebase, where we have an office on the campus and a lab and production facilities nearby. PHYSEEonairs are a group of ambitious, enthusiastic, and fun-loving people, who believe in dreaming up big ideas and making them happen!
This is what you’ll do
- Determine how SENSE can optimally serve the needs of real estate developers, investors and users.
- Generating winning proposals that lead to successful projects supported by your colleagues.
- You will act as an ambassador internally and externally and represent PHYSEE’s values at conferences, client gatherings and other events.
- Collaborate with all other departments within PHYSEE, in order to serve our clients in the best possible way and help develop our product in the right direction.
- Create and pitch commercial proposals to different stakeholders (both technical and commercial) in the decision-making unit of a project, making use of financial and technical input from different experts on the team.
This is you
- Experienced commercial professional of complex (technical) solutions (consultative selling). Ideally in real estate, building construction sector(s), or solution-oriented sales.
- You are someone who is able to understand technical discussions and be a partner for both commercial and technical-oriented clients and colleagues.
- You are a good communicator that knows how to listen and build long-lasting relationships.
- You have a strategic mind that always looks for opportunities.
- You are fluent in both English & Dutch. Knowledge of German and/or French is a plus.
What you can expect from us?
- You'll be part of a young and fast-growing company wanting to change the world’s perspective of a sustainable future. Your work matters at PHYSEE.
- Work in an inclusive environment with amazing colleagues from all over the world, where we ask you to be yourself.
- Work at the forefront of innovation in the real estate sector and challenging the status quo by creating the most sustainable buildings.
- Ability to work remotely or hybrid and to organize your hours flexibly.
- We’ll provide you with a laptop and a telephone reimbursement
- We like to have fun! Every first Thursday of the month drinks with fun activities and lots of cool events all year round, such as our annual ski trip.
- We care for your well-being, so we provide a healthy workplace. Fresh fruit, free mental health support, and weekly BootCamp sessions are just a few examples.
- Initiatives like intervision (peer-coaching) and 5 paid personal growth days to facilitate your personal growth
- And of course, we provide 27 holiday days, a training budget, a 13th month in December, and other specific tools that contribute to your success.
Ready to apply? Let's go!
Click the 'Apply now' button below and send us your CV.
The hiring procedure consists of 5 steps:
- Screening call (+/- 30 min)
- Interview recruiter and team member (+/- 60 min)
- Final round with the board member (+/- 30 min)
- After that (hopefully) a contract proposal
- Welcome aboard!
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that acquisition regarding our vacancies is not appreciated.