What will you be doing?
Your mission is to make sure that all (sub)modules are integrated in the right way to create a high performing metrology machine for our clients.
As an Assembly Integration & Test Engineer, you will be working on our state-of-the-art semiconductor metrology systems in our ISO 5 clean room and laboratories. You are responsible to solve potential problems that occur during the System Integration phase. You also support the early project phases in reviewing design documentation on AIT aspects and advising on optimization. And you assist where necessary our supply chain partners during the assembly and acceptance of the (sub)modules.
Through your experience with System Integration you prepare the system for the integration of new subsystems and parts. You develop and maintain the installation and test procedures. Next step is the installation and integration of subsystems into the complete machine.
Finally, you will be responsible for topics like:
- Execute test and calibration procedures for (sub)system;
- Initiate improvements for quality and/or ease of assembly;
- Decommissioning and preparation for shipment;
- Document progress of assembly and test plans;
- Participate in Supplier Account Team to support supplier assembly and functional testing.