What will you be doing?
In this position you will be working for approx. 60/70% of your time on assembly with delicate mechanics and hundreds of components to create our mini atomic force microscope. You work precisely, are focused while following assembly procedures. You are able to suggest improvements and to update procedures. You will be working in our ISO 5 clean room.
Next step is the testing and validation of the MAFM. You execute test, create reports and logs and you have a basic knowledge of coding. This will be 30/40% of your time.
Some of the challenges of this position:
- Sometimes things don’t work out as expected. You are able to deal with this;
- Working with delicate components;
- Understanding of the validation scripts.
- You like to work with your hands and brains with procedures as guideline;
- Do you want to learn a lot and fast? This is the right position for you;
- You are working on the measurement tool of the machine that measures the quality of chips.