Get the opportunity to work hands-on and learn directly from senior developers! You'll learn what it's like to work according to agile methodology, SCRUM, working in sprints, and be part of a development team. You can be involved in QA testing and/or debugging as well as tasks related to front and back-end, whichever strikes your fancy. This internship is open for both Dutch and English speakers.
- You MUST be a HBO/WO student in The Netherlands, enrolled in an IT-related program
- You are open to learning and naturally curious
- Entrepreneurial, with a strong drive to succeed
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You support our mission to help create equal opportunities for students.
What can you expect from us?
- Office in the centre of Amsterdam and the campus of Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Guidance with a lot of freedom
- A small team that knows how to have fun
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Weekly happy hour with the team
- An inspiring community of over 16,000 students
- Compensation is 400-500 EUR/month.
- Huge learning curve where you have the opportunity to make a real impact
Ready to join the Miniteers? Submit your 5 min application via the form at the bottom of this page. It's as simple as that!