Head of Marketing
Located in the heart of innovation - on the campus of Erasmus University Rotterdam and in CIC Groothandelsgebouw next to Rotterdam Central Station.
Minite.works is not just another startup. We're on a mission to connect the brightest student talent with thriving companies, and our growth trajectory says we're onto something big. Based in Rotterdam, we embrace a flat structure, fostering a young and dynamic team all focused on one thing: impact.
What we're looking for:
An ambitious, data-driven, and hands-on Head of Marketing to lead our marketing endeavors. If you're looking for a role where you can dive deep into performance campaigns, shape the voice of a brand, and have a tangible impact on business growth, look no further.
- Performance Marketing: Develop, execute, track, and analyze paid campaigns across channels such as Instagram, Google, and LinkedIn, ensuring ROI-focused results.
- Social Media Strategy: Build and execute a dynamic strategy for our social media channels, making Minite.works a recognizable name among students and businesses alike.SEO & SEA
- Brand Building: Cement our brand's position in the market. Partner with relevant organizations to increase brand awareness and trust.
What You Bring to the Table:
- A minimum of 2 years in a marketing role with hands-on experience in performance marketing
- Prior experience in a startup environment, showcasing agility, adaptability, and initiative.
- A strategic mindset, balanced with a can-do attitude, ready to roll up your sleeves.
- Able to execute operationally and strategically
What's in it for you?
- A seat at the table of one of the fastest-growing startups in the Netherlands.
- Salary + Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR), because our growth is your growth.
- A hybrid work environment: We offer a mix of working in office and remotely.
- Regular team events where we celebrate milestones, brainstorm, and bond with good food
- A chance to work alongside a passionate team eager to make a mark on the world.
Location: Primarily based in Rotterdam and Amsterdam, with the flexibility of hybrid work. Note that you must be based in The Netherlands.