Senior Renewals Manager
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023
Mendix – the leading low-code application development platform:
The Mendix Platform uses visual modeling to abstract long-form coding out of application development. Our customers use Mendix to create and deploy better software for the enterprise, faster. Mendix is collaborative - the people who use the software and the people who build the software work together throughout the development process.
Read our Customer Stories to learn more about the wealth of software and solutions global organizations have built with the Platform.
At Mendix we strive to maintain a diverse, open, and safe working environment where people can be their true selves. We value every voice, celebrate individuality, and appreciate the diversity of thought and experience. People who work here are driven, smart, and really good at what they do.
As this market evolves, we encourage people of all skill levels to work with the platform, both for clients and candidates. Apply today to discover how you can make a meaningful impact with Mendix.
In a subscription business maintaining and forecasting the ARR base is crucial to creating sustainable growth. Timely and correctly renewing subscriptions is the heartbeat of our organization and managed via the 7 staged renewal process. As a Sr. Renewals Manager you are responsible for all steps of the Mendix renewal process focusing on the EMEA region. Together with the rest of the renewals management team and other stakeholders like Legal, Finance, Customer Success and CS Opps you manage a diverse portfolio of customer and partner subscriptions. As a senior renewal manager you will also participate in and advocate for the impact on renewals in projects that effect our subscriptions like; contract rationalization, indexation, time to value, deprecation of products, etc. Because the volume of subscriptions is large and growing double digit YoY you are always striving towards a data driven approach automating and optimizing the process where possible to increase the teams efficiency.
- Maintain and improve the Mendix Renewal Process
- Guide the customer renewals that are part of your portfolio through the renewal process
- Forecast on a weekly basis to the CS leadership team focusing on churn risk and expansion opportunity’s that may affect the regional results.
- Participate in projects that impact renewals focusing on improving process and system efficiency.
- Drive regional expansion projects like indexation and contract rationalization
- Make sure Legal entity or reseller changes are processed correctly by our organization
- Monitor new orders are delivered and/or cancellations are offboarded according to license agreements.
- Salesforce knowledge
- Able to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of variables
- Excellent verbal and written communication and in-person and virtual presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions.
- Good understanding of subscription-based renewals models
- Excellent attention to detail together with good organization skills
- Desire to improve processes and work through ambiguity
- Strong numeracy skills, including intermediate or better familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
We consider our people as people - not assets, we’re passionate about results – not “boxes” and “rules”, we’re all outstanding, and we want you to be yourself, we celebrate success as a team and we care about your personal and professional development!
Join our diverse team and be part of a forward-thinking organization that values innovation, collaboration, and personal growth. We offer a stimulating work environment, opportunities for professional development, and the chance to create a meaningful impact on our customers' digital transformation journey.
Apply now and shape the future of technology with us!
If you see a job description and think, “I’d be perfect for that” but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications – don’t let that hold you back. We’re always eager to hire talented, passionate candidates – so give it a try and apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Mendix/Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.