Business Controller/Financial Controller
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Mendix – the leading low-code application development platform:
The Mendix Platform uses visual modeling to abstract long-form coding out of application development. Our customers use Mendix to create and deploy better software for the enterprise, faster. Mendix is collaborative - the people who use the software and the people who build the software work together throughout the development process.
Read our Customer Stories to learn more about the wealth of software and solutions global organizations have built with the Platform.
At Mendix we strive to maintain a diverse, open, and safe working environment where people can be their true selves. We value every voice, celebrate individuality, and appreciate the diversity of thought and experience. People who work here are driven, smart, and really good at what they do.
As this market evolves, we encourage people of all skill levels to work with the platform, both for clients and candidates. Apply today to discover how you can make a meaningful impact with Mendix.
We are seeking an experienced Business Controller/Financial Controller to support the Finance Team. The successful candidate will be a key player in the order to drive and scale the Financial processes in a hypergrowth environment.
- Responsible for financial follow-up for one or more of the business areas and close collaboration with the Business Partners
- Analyse, report and follow-up of the company’s Balance Sheet as well P&L positions and prepare budget and forecast
- Supporting the monthly forecast process by owning various reports that contribute directly or indirectly towards the creation of the major Financial Statements & KPIs (Balance Sheet, P&L, Free Cash Flow and FTE)
- Support in all Transfer Pricing topics
- Quality assurance of the accounts and ensure correct accounting treatment in accordance with applicable laws and regulations as well as Siemens’s own guidelines
- Coordinate and perform activities related to current accounting and period-end activities
- Coordination and assessing internal control processes
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and reporting too stakeholders
- Ideally possesses a bachelor or master degree in Finance/Accounting on HBO or university level or equivalent work experience
- Strong financial controlling/analysis experience ideally gained within a large organisation
- IT Industry work experience would be highly beneficial
- Ability to speak Dutch would be beneficial for the role but not compulsory
If you see a job description and think, “I’d be perfect for that” but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications – don’t let that hold you back. We’re always eager to hire talented, passionate candidates – so give it a try and apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Mendix/Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.