ISV Account Manager - EMEA
Sales & Business Development
Rotterdam, Netherlands · London, UK · Erlangen, Germany
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
Mendix – the leading low-code application development platform:
The Mendix Platform uses visual modeling to abstract long-form coding out of application development. Our customers use Mendix to create and deploy better software for the enterprise, faster. Mendix is collaborative - the people who use the software and the people who build the software work together throughout the development process.
Read our Customer Stories to learn more about the wealth of software and solutions global organizations have built with the Platform.
At Mendix we strive to maintain a diverse, open, and safe working environment where people can be their true selves. We value every voice, celebrate individuality, and appreciate the diversity of thought and experience. People who work here are driven, smart, and really good at what they do.
As this market evolves, we encourage people of all skill levels to work with the platform, both for clients and candidates. Apply today to discover how you can make a meaningful impact with Mendix.
We pride ourselves on our award-winning technology, resourceful people, and inclusive Mendix Blue culture.
The company has entered the ISV market and already signed 80 partners who are building solutions in Mendix for resale to their customers. We have ambitious targets for growth given that our proposition is well received and well tested. We plan to double the number of partners in the next 3 years.
As an ISV Account Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting new partners and managing them through our sales cycle stages. You will work with a wide range of outstanding supporting resources who will help partners to build solutions quickly and then help them to take the solutions to market.
- Identifying and qualifying leads and developing them into high-value partners
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with the extended team around all aspects of partner and opportunity development
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your partner accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed and simplify the deal process
- Confirm and communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to partners at both technical and business levels
- You will be used to identifying approvers, decision-makers, and influencers as well as developing strategies for each of those to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Taking the core role in the closing process including negotiations and contracting
- Extensive SaaS or PaaS sales experience and success in consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets
- Experience in selling software to large enterprises across a broad industry network
- Experience in selling to ISV partners is desirable however an understanding of how the channel works is a key requirement
- Ability to coordinate with an extended team is essential
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, you can articulate complex ideas and strategies
- Ability to travel as needed within the region is a pre-requisite
If you see a job description and think, “I’d be perfect for that” but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications – don’t let that hold you back. We’re always eager to hire talented, passionate candidates – so give it a try and apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Mendix/Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.