Senior Enterprise Account Executive - NL
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, February 3, 2023
Mendix – the leading low-code application development platform:
The Mendix Platform uses visual modeling to abstract long-form coding out of application development. Our customers use Mendix to create and deploy better software for the enterprise, faster. Mendix is collaborative - the people who use the software and the people who build the software work together throughout the development process.
Read our Customer Stories to learn more about the wealth of software and solutions global organizations have built with the Platform.
At Mendix we strive to maintain a diverse, open, and safe working environment where people can be their true selves. We value every voice, celebrate individuality, and appreciate the diversity of thought and experience. People who work here are driven, smart, and really good at what they do.
As this market evolves, we encourage people of all skill levels to work with the platform, both for clients and candidates. Apply today to discover how you can make a meaningful impact with Mendix.
As a Senior Enterprise Account Executive, you will engage with enterprise customers and prospects across the various industry segments. You will offer solutions that fundamentally change the way organizations deliver critical web and mobile business applications while building value for their companies. You successfully build relationships and establish business value, working both with IT and Business Senior Executives. As an ambitious self-starter, you focus on building a solid business pipeline, while addressing problems that impact how your team achieve their financial goals.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Identifying and qualifying leads and developing them into high value opportunities
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with the extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed and simplify the deal process
- Confirm and communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Taking the core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Extensive Enterprise Software sales experience and a demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets. (5 years +)
- Proven ability to handle complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Ideally, you will have experience of working in a hyper-growth, start-up environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, you can articulate complex ideas and strategies proficient in Dutch and English
- Ability to travel as needed
Do you want to join a company that truly changes the way of software development and that finally bridges the gap between business and IT? Then apply now.
We consider our people as people - not assets, we’re passionate about results – not “boxes” and “rules”, we’re all outstanding, and we want you to be yourself, we celebrate success as a team, and we care about your personal and professional development!
If you see a job description and think, “I’d be perfect for that” but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications – don’t let that hold you back. We’re always eager to hire talented, passionate candidates – so give it a try and apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Mendix/Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.