Mapiq is a workplace experience platform that allows people to connect more deeply to their workspaces and to each other. We believe people should have a great day at work. Mapiq provides a SaaS product to enterprise customers across the world. We are on the lookout for ambitious people who will bring their ideas, background, and culture to the Mapiq team.
Your role at Mapiq
Last year, we took the first step in professionalizing our financial processes. Now, we are looking for someone who could embrace those processes and manage the financial administration from beginning to end. You will have the opportunity to bring new ideas forward and contribute to the dynamic and fast-changing environment where we are operating. We like to keep things simple, but smart, and effective.
Together with Linda, you will form our strong finance team. Occasionally, you will work together with an external controller regarding forecasting, budgeting, reporting and more.
In this role, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing all incoming and outgoing invoices
- Process bank transactions and accounts receivables
- Conduct VAT calculations
- Independently perform tasks related to financial administration
- Lead month-end closing and quarterly reporting to the Management Team
- Foster collaborative relationships with third-party accountants
- Monthly check of the salary administration performed by a third party.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate has approximately 4 years of experience in a similar position. You like to work in an energetic, dynamic company and get energy from our regular company-wide events.
Next to that:
- You have an intermediate vocational education degree in financial administration.
- You are detail-oriented, proactive, and accurate.
- You have good communication skills, both in English and Dutch.
- You have experience in working with Exact Online or a similar software tool.
- You are proficient in working with Excel.
- You have Dutch GAAP knowledge
- You are available 32–40 hours per week
We are working in an industry that is going sky-high, and we wouldn’t be able to keep up without the talented people we have at Mapiq. We always strive to hire people that bring their own ideas, background, and culture to help us raise the bar.
What to expect?
The freedom of a hybrid working environment: come to the office whenever you like and meet your team or visit the gym!
Enjoy 1 month of workation from anywhere in the world
- We think work is about reaching goals and developing yourself professionally and personally. We care about your well-being and offer free mental health support.
- We have 80+ employees who have built a strong community of board game enthusiasts, sports fanatics, coffee lovers, and more! Be yourself and have fun!
- Competitive pay: to us, that means that we pay you what seems fair to us, based on your current experience and skills. We’ll discuss salary with you during our first interaction to ensure you know what to expect.
- Please let us know if you think specific tools or devices should be part of your job offer. We will also provide you with €300 reimbursement to improve your home office, so you'll always be comfortable!
- And of course, we provide a pension plan, 25 vacation days, and travel reimbursement.
Join us!Feel like you have been reading a description of yourself? Then click on the button below!
We will review your application and invite you for a call with our recruiter, Viktoria, if we think there could be a match. After this, you can expect three rounds: two virtually and one at the office.