Creative Marketing Generalist (Junior/Medior)
At Maeve Aerospace, our commitment lies in creating a sustainable future for regional air transportation, ensuring connectivity while aligning with environmental, social, and governance considerations. We are developing a new range of regional commercial aircraft that will operate at low energy, low cost and zero emissions while also ensuring easy integration into existing infrastructure.
Maeve Aerospace is looking for a daring and talented junior or medior Branding Specialist to support our global marketing efforts. As the first member of our marketing team, you are going to have the role of a hands-on generalist and overlook different projects in multiple areas of marketing.
- Support the building of Maeve’s marketing strategy, including having your own vision on how to build our brand and engage with our audiences
- Act as owner of Maeve’s communication channels (website, social media, email marketing) - this means not only planning, but also creating and distributing high quality visual and written content
- Collaborate with other internal (management, sales, engineers) and external (PR or creative agencies) stakeholders, while ensuring accuracy, effectiveness and alignment with the Maeve brand
- Support the company by creating a beautiful style language and applying it to all outbound documents such as presentations, printed folders, etc.
- Lead the planning and organisation of the events we host or participate in, including the communication strategy around them
- Proven track record of coming up with creative, original and out-of-the-box marketing strategies and ideas that have resulted in increased brand visibility or lead generation in a B2B space
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a communications, social media, event planning and/or marketing generalist role
- Ability to work autonomously and thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Bold and confident in your approach, but open to feedback
- Available in our office in Delft at least 3 times a week
- Proficiency with various marketing tools + some graphic design skills
- Affinity with sustainable initiatives or green tech/electric mobility
- Excellent command of English
- Competitive salary and 30 paid vacation days (based on a full-time contract)
- High impact on the early success of the company
- Ability to grow in your role
- An inspiring and multicultural environment that fosters teamwork, learning and growth. At Maeve, you will always feel included and encouraged to share your ideas. Work-life balance is valued, and we regularly organise fun and diverse team activities.
Are you excited by this challenge and confident you could bring success to Maeve’s marketing? Then make sure to upload your portfolio alongside your resume in the application form or include a link in your resume. All applications not containing a portfolio will be automatically disqualified.
Maeve is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you feel uncertain about obtaining a fair review on your application due to your background, then Maeve proposes applications in which your name, gender, sex and ethnic origin can be made anonymous.