Marketing Executive (medior or senior)
At Maeve Aerospace we are committed to creating a sustainable future by developing an all-electric, zero-emission commercial aircraft for the generation who wants to travel, not pollute. Our team is dedicated to upholding our mission of sustainability, innovation and boldness. We have four core values that we want all our team members to connect to: innovation, transparency, sustainability, and teamwork.
Maeve Aerospace is looking for a creative and hands-on Marketing medior or senior to support our marketing efforts.
- Support the building of Maeve’s marketing strategy, including having your own vision on how to build our brand and engage with our audience
- Act as owner of Maeve’s communication channels (website, LinkedIn, Twitter) - this means not only coming up with, but also creating and posting high quality visual and written content.
- Collaborate with other internal or external marketing, PR and/or communications stakeholders
- Create a strategy for and carry out employer branding activities
- Play a leading marketing role during both our own, as well as external events we participate in
- Proven track record of coming up with creative, original and out-of-the-box marketing strategies and ideas that have resulted in increased brand visibility or lead generation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in brand awareness marketing, social media management and PR.
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to work autonomously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Available in-office at least 3 times a week.
- Proficiency with social media platforms and some image/video editing skills.
- A competitive salary and shares as part of Maeve's Employee Shares Program.
- As you would be joining Maeve as the first marketeer, there would be many opportunities for growth and development
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Maeve.
Maeve is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you feel uncertain about obtaining a fair review on your application due to your background, then Maeve proposes applications in which your name, gender, sex and ethnic origin can be made anonymous.
Something looks off?