Front End Engineer
LeQuest is looking for a Front End Engineer to strengthen its team of Makers, someone who also supports the company vision to empower all healthcare professionals around the world to utilize medical machines to their maximum potential.
This role is an exciting opportunity if you like to work on challenging and creative projects in which complex medical technology needs to be translated into playful simulation training solutions, used by an international and continuously expanding target group of medical professionals. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team of analysts, UX designers, graphical artists and developers. Together, we will be contributing to our mission to improve the quality of medical care by unlocking the full potential of medical technology through supporting the competence of medical staff.
- Contribute to architecture and design of new products and features
- Be a mentor to junior developers in their work
- Continuously improve the development process by building/optimizing tooling and by improving our JS game engine and other interactive game content
- Work to constantly improve the product portfolio
- Ensure code quality and ship secure software to our customers by continuous integration and delivery, version control, code review and testing;
- Constantly improve the workflow through modular code and automation/tooling
- You will be working with;
- A university degree (HBO or higher) with a major in Computer Science or relevant experience in the field.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience and up-to-date knowledge of web technologies.
- Knowledge/experience in technical software design/architecture
- Good technical communication skills.
- You greatly value ‘clean code’.
- Broad knowledge/experience in vanilla JS.
- Knowledge/experience in Webpack, npm, NodeJS, JS design patterns.
- Knowledge/experience in Cross-browser development and unit-testing.
- Affinity with React, Mobx (MST) and Typescript is a plus!
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week with headquarters in Rotterdam
- An international work environment – our team is made up of over 20 nationalities
- A place to contribute to solutions for interesting challenges – all voices have a place
- A competitive base salary
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues
- A caring scale-up environment
We will be thrilled to hear from you!
Something looks off?