i3D.net - Hosting Provider
As a Network Engineer, you are part of the infrastructure operations team. This department is responsible for maintaining the global network of i3D.net and its internal servers. Primary work will be monitoring, maintaining, and upgrading the network. You manage or participate in projects and inform your direct colleagues about these projects so they can be delivered on time for our customers. Your communication towards customers and colleagues is clear, you manage expectations and help to show them i3D.net’s professional approach to network-related projects. Next to working on our network, you also support all other department colleagues throughout i3D.net and Ubisoft with network-related knowledge.
- Continuous improvement of knowledge based on network infrastructure and hardware
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems
- Answer day-to-day network-related questions from customers or colleagues
- Configuring and testing networking hardware and software
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures
- Spreading general security awareness among your colleagues
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Help and supervise new employees and/or interns
- Participate actively in on-call shifts
Something looks off?