i3D.net - Hosting Provider
Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2023
Within i3D.net, the Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and supervising multiple projects simultaneously. The nature of the projects is diverse – you may oversee delivering dedicated servers to one of our customers while you’re also coordinating the build-up of a new PoP in one of our remote data center locations.
The Project Manager at i3D.net plays a true pivotal role. You will be working and communicating with every department in the company on a day-to-day basis. Skills and competencies have different forms and can be based on different experiences – that’s why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed below.
- Write project plans / PIDs and organize kickoff meetings
- Challenge departments on their responsibilities in the projects
- Define and track project KPIs
- Manage project activities to meet project scope and success criteria
- Ensure an optimal flow of information both to the client and within the organization – you are the point of contact for our customers during the project
- Drive, consolidate, and communicate roadmaps, internal and external updates
- Contribute to the improvement of the delivery process and/or tools
- Communicate information internally and externally
See more open positions at i3D.net - Hosting Provider
Something looks off?