Team Lead Infra Management EMEA
As a Team Lead Infra-Management, you will guide one of our Infrastructure teams in their day-to-day operations. The Team Leader Infra-Management supports, coaches, and leads a multi-disciplinary infrastructure team towards self-organization and guides them in (technical) decision making. Our infrastructure teams consist of highly educated technical professionals. As their Team Lead, you help them to become more proficient in their jobs, by coaching them on a personal level and as a team. This includes helping them gain more technical knowledge but also to develop their competencies and soft skills. You have a sharp vision on Infrastructure Management; you guide in technical decision making, advocate the quality mindset and ensure output is of the expected quality levels and aligned with our business objectives. Downtime should be avoided at all times which is why you have a strong collaboration with the Team lead Infra Management NCSA. Together you share responsibility and assure 24/7 coverage and service delivery by your teams.
- Build a high-performance team. Create a safe environment in which people respect each other, have the courage to take risks to find an optimized solution and can be open about their progress and impediments.
- Create a personal development plan together with each team member in line with company objectives. Help team members to become better at their jobs and define clear career paths. Help team members understand their strengths and weaknesses.
- Improve employee satisfaction while guarding the business objectives.
- Implement technical delivery process in line with the Department-wide defined guidelines and processes.
- Guiding technical decision making within the team, making sure everyone in the team is contributing.
- Ensure security, quality & testing, scalability, and robustness are top of mind with the infrastructure team in their daily work.
- Ensure the right level of technical knowledge and experience within the team.
- Define work procedures and improve collaboration with other i3D.net teams around the world.
- Monitor results and report to the Global Infrastructure Manager.
- Share company vision and mission with the team and be the link between management and the team for any company wide communication.