Team Lead Development
As a Team Lead Development, you will guide one of our development teams in their day-to-day operations. The Team Leader Development supports, coaches and leads a multi-disciplinary Agile development team towards self-organization and guides them in (technical) decision making. Our development teams consist of highly educated technical professionals. As their Team Lead, you help them to become more proficient in their jobs, by coaching them on a personal level and as a team. This includes helping them gain more technical knowledge but also to develop their competencies and soft skills. You have a sharp vision on the development process; you guide in technical decision making, advocate the quality mindset and ensure output is of the expected quality levels and aligned with our business objectives.
- Build a high-performance team. Create a safe environment in which people respect each other, have the courage to take risks to find an optimized solution and can be open about their progress and impediments.
- Create a personal development plan together with each team member in line with company objectives. Help team members to become better at their jobs and, define clear career paths. Help team members understand their strengths and weaknesses.
- Improve employee satisfaction while guarding the business objectives.
- Implement technical delivery process in line with the Department-wide defined guidelines and processes.
- Guiding technical decision making within the team, making sure everyone in the team is contributing.
- Ensure security, quality & testing, scalability, and robustness are top of mind with the development team in their daily work.
- Ensure the right level of technical knowledge and experience within the team.
- Define work procedures and improve the Agile development process with the team.
- Monitor results and report to the Manager of Development.
- Share company vision and mission with the team and be the link between management and the team for any company wide communication.