Linux System Engineer
Automation is your keyword. Architect, design, and build a well-thought through new- and existing-infrastructure. Make sure the existing CDN infrastructure remains healthy and suited for the continuous growth of the business.
As a Linux Engineer, you are part of the infrastructure operations team. This department is responsible for maintaining our entire global infrastructure and maintaining the most critical systems we use during our daily operations. Primary work will be monitoring, maintaining, and upgrading our Linux based systems, but also maintaining our applications running on top of it.
- Healthy infrastructure under all circumstances
- Implementing and maintaining Linux systems
- Configuration of servers
- Detecting, analyzing and resolving incidents
- Developing new functionalities
- Automate by creating and using Ansible playbooks
- Security (ACL’s and firewalling)
- Migrating Linux environments
- Maintaining documentation
- Making backups