Open Application | Account Manager
We are not hiring for this position at the moment but do not hesitate to leave an open application so we can keep in touch. If we believe that you could be our next Account Manager, we will get back to you!
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest mid-term rental platform. With Kamernet and Studapart under its umbrella, it represents three fast-growing brands with over 30 million yearly unique visitors combined, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 100,000+ tenants securing their new homes, based on the 2022 performance. HousingAnywhere serves young professionals and students, primarily aged between 18 and 35, connecting them with accommodation providers. Through its advanced technology platform, tenants rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months outside of their country of origin. Headquartered in Rotterdam, HousingAnywhere operates in most European cities and recently expanded to key cities in the US, establishing a presence in over 125 cities. Driven by the mission to enable people to live wherever and however they choose, thanks to a flexible renting experience, the technology scale-up employs 340 professionals globally.
Rent Easy, Live Free. We are empowering people to live wherever and however they choose. To find comfort and peace of mind on the other side of the world or the other side of town. All while feeling confident and totally at ease, whatever their adventure might involve. We are doing it by creating a new standard of renting. Safe. Harmonious. More options. Less hassle. With the help of our trusted networks of landlords and partners.
- We are Enablers
- We are Changemakers
- We are Connectors
You will be joining the Sales & Supply department which consists of 60 team members. In the Sales & Supply Team we focus on growing inventory and revenue by giving you full ownership of your local markets. We work collaboratively on delivering the strategic outcomes for sustainable growth. We hold regular team building events to connect our people together.
In this role, you will be part of the Sales & Supply Team and become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our advertisers. Our mission is to ensure that every tenant who is actively looking for accommodation can always find a home through our platform.
- You have between 1 to 3 years of sales/ commercial experience (preferably within the real estate industry or with inside sales for a marketplace or a SaaS business).
- You speak English on an above-average level and one of the following languages on a native level: German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese.
- You understand how to adapt your style depending on the client and the situation.
- You know how to identify and manage commercial opportunities and you’re able to build strong relationships throughout time.
- You’re always down for a challenge.
- Travelling for work? Yes! Depending on the region you work in, you’re going to be on the road up to 20% of the time.
- You’re used to working with targets and KPIs. You’re goal-driven and are not scared of going above and beyond to hit those numbers.
- You are a natural problem solver and you prefer to work in a fast-paced environment; you are a results-driven person.
- You consider yourself to be energetic and optimistic: we are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates, whatever happens!
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid working policy.
- Unlimited paid holidays, minimum-based not maximum.
- 1,000 EUR personal development budget.
- Complete coverage for commuting.
- Personal equipment, including laptop and ergonomic setup.
- Relocation support & 30% ruling application assistance.
- Gym membership discount with GoVital or OneFit.
- Variable pension scheme.
- Dutch/English classes budget.
- Fun team-building and after-work drinks every Friday.