Internship | Client Success (German Speaker)
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest mid-term rental platform. With Kamernet and Studapart under its umbrella, it represents three fast-growing brands with over 30 million yearly unique visitors combined, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 100,000+ tenants securing their new homes, based on the 2022 performance. HousingAnywhere serves young professionals and students, primarily aged between 18 and 35, connecting them with accommodation providers. Through its advanced technology platform, tenants rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months outside of their country of origin. Headquartered in Rotterdam, HousingAnywhere operates in most European cities and recently expanded to key cities in the US, establishing a presence in over 125 cities. Driven by the mission to enable people to live wherever and however they choose, thanks to a flexible renting experience, the technology scale-up employs 340 professionals globally.
Rent Easy, Live Free.
We are empowering people to live wherever and however they choose. To find comfort and peace of mind on the other side of the world or the other side of town. All while feeling confident and totally at ease, whatever their adventure might involve. We are doing it by creating a new standard of renting. Safe. Harmonious. More options. Less hassle. With the help of our trusted networks of landlords and partners.
- We are Enablers
- We are Changemakers
- We are Connectors
The team 👋🏻
You will be joining the Sales & Supply department which consists of 60 team members. In the Sales & Supply Team we focus on growing inventory and revenue by giving you full ownership of your local markets. We work collaboratively on delivering the strategic outcomes for sustainable growth. We hold regular team building events to connect our people together.
Your role and impact 🚀
You will be responsible for growing the inventory, the bookings and the revenue within your assigned market(s). You will do this by onboarding, educating and supporting private landlords in order to maximise their success on HousingAnywhere.
- Onboard and educate private landlords on our products and services to maximise and accelerate their success.
- Negotiate with advertisers to maximise both the value we deliver and the value we capture.
- Manage incoming inquiries from advertisers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Grow existing accounts by getting more listings and upselling extra products and services.
- Cold outreach via phone calls to reactivate inactive landlords.
- Maintain and develop mutually beneficial relationships with advertisers in order to deliver maximum value and great customer experience.
- Retain advertisers by keeping them engaged with the platform and making sure their inventory is always up to date.
- Collect and deliver customer feedback with a data-driven approach focused on delivering maximum value to customers.
- Train and develop yourself in order to increase your sales performance and maximise your overall impact on the business.
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You speak English on an above-average level and German on a native level as you will be part of the DACH region.
- You have strong communication skills and you are not afraid to pick up the phone.
- You consider yourself results-driven and eager to learn.
- You are a student or recent graduate
- You are available on a full-time basis for 6 months.
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
- An exciting and full-time internship in an international start-up environment for your (first) professional experience.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and make an impact on the business.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 260+ people from 47+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, and fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop
- Commuting costs covered for travelling between the office and your home address.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you!
- You can participate in our Beer & Cheers to get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: September 2024
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- The internship allowance is €700 per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email Iris at email@example.com.
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere!