HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest mid-term rental platform. With Kamernet and Studapart under its umbrella, it represents three fast-growing brands with over 30 million yearly unique visitors combined, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 100,000+ tenants securing their new homes, based on the 2022 performance. HousingAnywhere serves young professionals and students, primarily aged between 18 and 35, connecting them with accommodation providers. Through its advanced technology platform, tenants rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months outside of their country of origin. Headquartered in Rotterdam, HousingAnywhere operates in most European cities and recently expanded to key cities in the US, establishing a presence in over 125 cities. Driven by the mission to enable people to live wherever and however they choose, thanks to a flexible renting experience, the technology scale-up employs 340 professionals globally.
Rent Easy, Live Free.
We are empowering people to live wherever and however they choose. To find comfort and peace of mind on the other side of the world or the other side of town. All while feeling confident and totally at ease, whatever their adventure might involve. We are doing it by creating a new standard of renting. Safe. Harmonious. More options. Less hassle. With the help of our trusted networks of landlords and partners.
- We are Enablers
- We are Changemakers
- We are Connectors
You will be joining the Marketing department. The department consists of multiple teams focused on driving growth to the platform through omnichannel marketing and rapid experimentation.
The teams are responsible for various domains: Communications, Brand, Content, Public Relations, SEO, Performance Marketing, Partnerships, Email Marketing & CRM, Social Media and Product Marketing.
As a Partnership Manager at HousingAnywhere, you will spearhead our efforts in cultivating and maintaining strategic partnerships with key organisations such as universities, relocation agencies, and student recruitment agencies. Your role is pivotal in driving tenant demand to our rental marketplace through these collaborations.
- Identify, negotiate, and secure partnerships with various organisations capable of driving demand to our rental marketplace. Examples of partner types include universities, relocation agencies, and student recruitment agencies.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with existing partners. Have regular account management calls with partners to ensure their success.
- Generate leads in the form of potential partners and effectively use the CRM to keep track of deals at different stages - from lead generation & qualification to deal closure.
- Evaluate the performance and growth potential of each partnership using data-driven approaches. Regularly review KPIs to assess the effectiveness and impact of the partnerships on booking and revenue growth.
- Determine possible improvements to the products we offer to partners to ensure seamless integration. Coordinate with Product to ensure these improvements get prioritised.
- Drive improvements to the processes involved in acquiring, onboarding or retaining partners
- Actively contribute to the development and refinement of partnership strategies.
- 5+ years of proven experience in acquiring & managing partnerships
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach, and ease with advanced data reports
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Fast-paced scale-up environment is a plus
- Sales experience is a plus
What’s in it for you
- Diverse international community (46+ nationalities).
- Hybrid working policy.
- Unlimited paid holidays, minimum-based not maximum.
- 1,000 EUR personal development budget.
- Complete coverage for commuting.
- Personal equipment, including laptop and ergonomic setup.
- Relocation support & 30% ruling application assistance.
- Gym membership discount with GoVital or OneFit.
- Variable pension scheme.
- Dutch/English classes budget.
- Fun team-building and after-work drinks every Friday.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.