Internship | Content Marketing
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 20 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 96,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2021 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book for longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The company aims to help 130,000+ people find a home in Europe in 2022. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260 people.
Our Mission 🌏🏡
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
You will be joining the content team in the Marketing department. The department consists of multiple teams focused at driving growth to the platform through omni-channel marketing and rapid experimentation. The teams are responsible for various domains Content, Performance Marketing, SEO, Public relations and Branding. You will be exposed to multiple areas of expertise and will be given responsibilities that you might not have in an internship role elsewhere. You will actively contribute to the growth of HousingAnywhere from the first day.
Your Impact 💥
You will mainly be responsible for writing content that will help our tenants who are moving to countries such as France, Italy, Ireland, etc. In these 6 months, you will learn how to research creatively and write content consistently. You will have the opportunity to hone your writing skills, learn about SEO content writing, and occasionally create multimedia content. To understand the impact of content, you will also be taking part in active discussions of content performance to develop your analytical skills. By the end, you would have contributed to driving demand for our products and increasing traffic and visibility for HousingAnywhere.
Your responsibilities 🚀
- Research thoroughly and creatively too quickly understand a new topic and identify content gaps.
- Work with a fixed writing schedule.
- Write comprehensive, reliable, and helpful content that will educate our users, solve their pain points, and activate them to use our platform.
- Repurpose our written content for social media use, as and when required.
- Publish content weekly using our content management system.
- Use SEO best practices to drive qualified organic traffic to content and improve our ranking on Google.
- Assist the SEO specialist with content-related tasks.
- Work with the content team to achieve our quarterly goals.
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You are hungry to learn and are proactive about it.
- You are not afraid of making mistakes, experimenting and continuously improving the business and the team.
- You thrive when given responsibility and ownership.
- You are creative but you also understand the impact of data.
- You are proficient in English.
- As a plus, you already have some experience in content marketing and are able to follow editorial guidelines when writing content.
- As a plus, you are proficient in another European language.
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
- Work with a creative, diverse and inclusive team! Think 260+ people from 40+ different nationalities.
- Training and support (SEO tools, content management, etc).
- Being part of a company that is aiming to disrupt the rental market.
- Being part of a team whose aim is to rapidly experiment to drive growth.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- If you are successful with this role, we have career opportunities available with the Content Marketing team and within the wider marketing department.
- Starting: February 2024
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- The internship allowance is €700 per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email Iris at firstname.lastname@example.org.