Internship | Booking Consultant ES/IT/FR
About HousingAnywhere 🏡
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 30 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 100,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2022 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260 people.
Our Mission 🌏
Rent Easy, Live Free.
We are empowering people to live wherever and however they choose. To find comfort and peace of mind on the other side of the world or the other side of town. All while feeling confident and totally at ease, whatever their adventure might involve. We are doing it by creating a new standard of renting. Safe. Harmonious. More options. Less hassle. With the help of our trusted networks of landlords and partners.
This position is part of the Managed Accounts Department. This department is in charge of assisting our tenants, and they work across our different markets: DACH, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and UK/US. You will be part of the Booking Specialists Team.
Your responsibilities 🚀
- You will have the opportunity to develop your sales and business communication skills. You will be responsible for the performance of our Key Accounts and work with leading property managers across Europe.
- You will be in charge of timely responding inbound tenants inquiries to ensure minimum response time and maximise conversion.
- You will follow-up via phone and email with prospective tenants until you close the booking. Persistence is key!
- You will perform after-booking operations to ensure a smooth process for both our tenants and our Key Accounts.
- You will identify improvement points within our processes and discuss them with your Team Lead to implement changes driving higher performance of your accounts.
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You speak English on an above-average level and French, Italian or Spanish on a native level.
- You are a Bachelor/Master student or recent graduate in the area of Economics, Business Management, Marketing, Communication or related studies.
- You are result driven, have a strong appetite for sales and you are not afraid to pick up the phone to help tenants book their dream place abroad with us.
- You are detail oriented, meticulous and diligent.
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
- An exciting and full-time internship in an international start-up environment for your (first) professional experience.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and make an impact on the business.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 260+ people from 47+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, and fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop
- Commuting costs covered for travelling between the office and your home address.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you!
- You can participate in our Beer & Cheers to get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: February 2024
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6-month internship
- The internship allowance is €700 per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email Iris at email@example.com.