Internship | Content Listing Optimisation
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 30 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 100,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2022 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent
accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260 people.
Our Mission 🌏🏡
Rent Easy, Live Free.
We are empowering people to live wherever and however they choose. To find comfort and peace of mind on the other side of the world or the other side of town. All while feeling confident and totally at ease, whatever their adventure might involve. We are doing it by creating a new standard of renting. Safe. Harmonious. More options. Less hassle. With the help of our trusted networks of landlords and partners.
The team 👋🏻
You will be joining the Sales & Supply department which consists of 60 team members. In the Sales & Supply Team we focus on growing inventory and revenue by giving you full ownership of your local markets. We work collaboratively on delivering the strategic outcomes for sustainable growth. We hold regular team building events to connect our people together.
Your role and impact
You will be in charge of the listing creation, update and optimisation process. This means creating listings that the Account Managers and SDR's are acquiring by updating listings, generating appealing descriptions, modifying pictures and making sure a listing is complete. When you aren’t busy with this you will also be identifying improvement points in existing landlords' listings and calling them.
- You will be in charge of creating stunning property listings for our landlords.
- You will gather all the details about the properties in order to create the most complete listings.
- You will be responsible for writing compelling listing descriptions to provide tenants with all the information they need to decide for their dream home!
- You will also update existing listings to reflect changes such as pricing, pictures, rental conditions, etc.
- Whenever your backlog is empty, you will be responsible for optimising other listings: you will identify improvement points, request better pictures and other missing details, re-write listing descriptions and do everything you can to make our listings as complete and engaging as possible.
- You might also have other (supporting) tasks such as: supporting customers when using our platform, cold calling landlords and tenants to convince them to book with us, perform translations and other tasks that help grow our business
- You fluently speak English, and ideally one of these languages: German, Italian, Spanish or French. Multilingual skills are a significant plus.
- You are a Bachelor/Master student or recent graduate in the area of Economics, Business Management, Marketing, Communication or related studies.
- You pay great attention to details and you are very diligent and rigorous in your way of working.
- You can write in English in a compelling and engaging way.
- You are available to work with us for 40 hours, 5 days a week.
What's in it for you?
- An exciting and full-time internship in an international start-up environment for your (first) professional experience.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and make an impact on the business.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 260+ people from 47+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, and fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop
- Commuting costs covered for travelling between the office and your home address.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you!
- You can participate in our Beer & Cheers to get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: March 2024
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- The internship allowance is €700 per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.