Customer Care Support Agent - Late Shift (Part-time)
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 30 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 100,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2022 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260 people.
Rent Easy, Live Free.
We are empowering people to live wherever and however they choose. To find comfort and peace of mind on the other side of the world or the other side of town. All while feeling confident and totally at ease, whatever their adventure might involve. We are doing it by creating a new standard of renting. Safe. Harmonious. More options. Less hassle. With the help of our trusted networks of landlords and partners.
As a team we strive to provide accurate and efficient solutions to our customers enquiries. Success in this role will be based on your contribution to the team achieving a response time below 10 minutes, answering more than 90% of phone calls, and taking action to improve these, or other areas of the team responsibility.
Your role & impact 🚀
- To assist users of HousingAnywhere with their enquiries via phone, chat and email. You will provide friendly and timely service in identifying our users needs and resolving these whilst also documenting the outcomes delivered.
- Proactively participate in continuous learning of the platform and customer requests/insights through feedback collection, self-study, training, experience, discussion, research and sharing of best practice to report potential improvements.
- You will identify gaps in knowledge and provide content for our internal and external knowledge base to ensure all users and colleagues have the most up to date information in using HousingAnywhere
- You will participate in user research to identify, design and implement improvements that lead to an enhanced user experience.
- You will monitor and respond to customer feedback shared on other platforms about HousingAnywhere
- You will monitor and manage flagged reviews of users of HousingAnywhere
- Provide input to decisions in product, sales and marketing through your collection, recording and knowledge of user feedback and enquiries
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and support them with a great experience!
- Perform activities to identify and remove any users not adhering to our terms and conditions, or do not meet the quality required on HousingAnywhere.
- There may be other activities assigned, or projects that you will participate in to help the Customer Care Team achieve its goals.
- The shift for this role starts at 6PM and finishes at 10pm
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- Must be fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 1-3 years experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to efficiently identify a users needs
- A solution oriented mindset
- Ability to operate effectively as an individual and within a team
What else is in it for you?
- Hybrid working policy.
- Unlimited paid holidays, minimum-based not maximum.
- 1,000 EUR personal development budget.
- Complete coverage for commuting.
- Personal equipment, including laptop and ergonomic setup.
- Relocation support & 30% ruling application assistance.
- Gym membership discount with GoVital or OneFit.
- Variable pension scheme.
- Dutch/English classes budget.
- Fun team-building and after-work drinks every Friday.
- Starting: ASAP
- Part-time position (20 hours a week)
- You will work in the hybrid working environment
If you have further questions, please email Iris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of colleagues are of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Celebrate Differences. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere!
Something looks off?