Internship | Communications - Partnership & CRM
About HousingAnywhere 🏡
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 30 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 100,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2022 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260 people.
Our Mission 🌏
Rent Easy, Live Free.
We are empowering people to live wherever and however they choose. To find comfort and peace of mind on the other side of the world or the other side of town. All while feeling confident and totally at ease, whatever their adventure might involve. We are doing it by creating a new standard of renting. Safe. Harmonious. More options. Less hassle. With the help of our trusted networks of landlords and partners.
You will be joining the communications team at the Marketing department. The department consists of multiple teams focused at driving growth to the platform through omni-channel marketing and rapid experimentation.The teams are responsible for various domains: SEO, Paid Advertising, Public Relations, Public Affairs, Strategic Partnerships, Email Marketing & CRM, Lead Generation, Social Media and Content Marketing. As the window (not a gatekeeper) of HousingAnywhere, the communications team acts as the eyes, ears and voice to/for both internal and external stakeholders.
By the time you join us, the communications team will consist of 12 professionals: YOU, two other communications interns with different focus (in the process of hiring), Brand Manager, Brand Specialist, Policy Advisor, PR Manager, Email & CRM Marketing Specialist, Partnership Specialist, two Social Media Specialists, and Head of Public Policy and Communications.
Your role and impacts 🚀
Your focus will be on nurturing the new and existing relationships with our (potential) customers and partners across the globe to maximise their satisfaction level as well as loyalty.
- Co-manage HousingAnywhere’s evolving partnership list with up-to-date information.
- Represent HousingAnywhere in identifying and developing partnership opportunities with diverse parties involved in international mobility, including universities and relocation agencies.
- Be the hands-on user of our current CRM system to support and apply continuous improvements.
- Proactively support our email nurturing flow using our CRM system to increase engagement rates.
- Closely work with Partnership Specialist and Email & CRM Specialist in day-to-day operations to improve processes and outcome of their activities.
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You are hungry to learn, with a passion for communications. Prior affinity with and/or majoring communications and marketing (or related field) is a plus
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Fluency in Dutch and any other European language, is a plus
- You are data-driven and enjoy letting evidence guide your decision-making
- You have a strong growth and entrepreneurial mindset. You are not afraid of voicing out your opinions, making mistakes, experimenting and continuously improving the business. Being part of one of the fastest growing scale-ups in the Netherlands, you are aware that anyone starting an internship today, could become the leader of tomorrow
- You want to grow as an independent professional within and alongside the team. You thrive when given responsibility and ownership
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
- An exciting and full-time internship in an international scale-up environment to kick start your career.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and make an impact on the business.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 260+ talents from 47+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious and modern office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, and fruits, social space with entertainment facilities and Friday Beers & Cheers.
- Personal equipment including company laptop.
- Commuting costs are covered for travelling between the office and your home address.
- Starting: August 2023
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 month internship
- The internship allowance is €700 per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email Iris at email@example.com.