At Gradyent we're looking for a Product Analyst to join our team.
Providing heating and cooling for homes, buildings and industry accounts for roughly 50% of global energy consumption. Smart production, exchange, and consumption of heat in heating grids is the most significant opportunity for cities and industries to decarbonise. Yet, as heating grids transform towards renewables, they become increasingly complex and require a new approach to control and design.
Gradyent is a leading software provider that helps cities and heavy industry decarbonise faster by digitising, optimising, and transforming their heat networks with our Digital Twin. We are scaling the platform globally and looking for a driven Product Analyst to support our product team.
What you will do
As a Product Analyst at Gradyent, you will be part of the Application team, which is building the customer-facing part of our Digital Twin product for our District Heating and Industrial Heating customers. You will work closely with the Product Core Group, which is a multi-disciplinary team from various departments, that sets our product vision and strategy together with the management team.
Your primary responsibility will be to help us mature our product management practices, organize knowledge, and build a system to maintain this knowledge. You will be responsible for collecting data about market trends and customer demand, maintaining competitive intelligence, and gathering insights about the performance of our product through surveys, customer feedback, and product analytics. Using this analysis, you will help the Product Core Group in defining tangible product goals and making informed product decisions.
As a Product Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the product strategy and roadmap. You will work closely with the members of the Product Core Group and the Management Team to set up the product strategy and roadmap.
- Maintaining market and competitive intelligence: You will be responsible for keeping up with market trends, analyzing competition, identifying new areas of interest for our clients, and strategically positioning our product in the market and competitive landscape. For this, you will work closely with our customer-facing teams, product marketing, and product.
- Organizing product knowledge: You will work closely with our product engineering teams and domain experts to organize the knowledge around our product, ensuring a unified understanding of the product’s features, use cases, and the benefits they provide to our customers.
- Organizing user feedback: You will systematically collect, categorize, and analyze customer feedback and new feature requests to derive actionable insights and facilitate product improvements.
- Product analytics: You will support the Application team to embed product-analytics tools providing data-driven insights that contribute to informed product decision making.
- Process improvement: You will continuously identify areas for improvement and proactively propose and implement improvements to mature our product management practices.
What You Bring
- BSc, MSc or higher in engineering, industrial design, data analytics, computer science.
- 2+ years of working experience in energy/analytics or
- 2+ years of working experience in a product/analytics role in a SaaS company.
- Proactive and pragmatic problem-solver with a passion for product analytics and strategic mindset.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changing scope.
- You're able to ask for help and signal delays early.
- Strong personal developer, open to feedback, embracing opportunities to grow.
- Fluent in English, Dutch language is preferred.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Gradyent, we support a growth mindset for our teams through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
What We Offer
- A very ambitious scale-up: raised Series A from an international consortium of investors in the sustainable energy industry, on the path to series B.
- The chance to have a direct impact on sustainability and energy transition.
- An international, inspiring environment of brilliant, fun, creative professionals. A fast, dynamic and high-performance culture open to new ideas and full of learning opportunities.
- A competitive salary with a variable incentive (SAR) on top.
- An excellent benefits package including an NS business card and fantastic team events.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Product Analyst? Then we'd love to hear from you!