Senior Backend Engineer
Would you like to partake in technical challenges, collaborate on an interesting product, be up to date with the latest technology, and contribute to taking our product to market? Then keep reading!
Yes, tell me more…
fullinfo is a startup B2B data services software company.
We are building an un-paralleled data collection pipeline which is being deployed on AWS and written in Go and Typescript. With a focus on innovation, quality, and accessibility, we are developing a one-stop lead generator platform.
The Customer facing part of the solution is a Typescript and GraphQL based web application. Deployed on AWS as well. Serverless paradigm is being applied: Most of our code is running as AWS’s Lambda’s. AWS infrastructure is managed by applying Terraform.
We are currently hiring two Senior Backend Engineers for fullinfo on initial 12 month Fixed Term Contracts. Both positions will report directly to the CTO.
This will be predominantly remote working but candidates must be based in the Netherlands, and willing to attend in-person on-boarding and some meetings as required in either Amsterdam or Rotterdam.
One of these positions will have a focus on overcoming data quality issues.
The other position will focus on process improvement and continuous improvement, ensuring seamless integration between all processes.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with AWS (Serverless architecture), Typescript, Go.
Do you prefer to work with a different stack? That’s okay, we are open to new ideas, suggestions, and changes.
Please note, responsibilities will vary according to the assigned role.
- You are responsible for the quality of our data processing pipeline
- Creating and reviewing processes that affect speed and cost efficiency
- Ensuring all steps in our data pipeline are integrated seamlessly
- Optimising the product for continuous scalability
- Delivering ongoing process improvement
- Collaborate with frontend engineers, CTO and principle software engineer
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Experience with other programming languages like Python, Java, C++
- Business Proficiency in English is essential
The successful candidate will…
- Be comfortable working with the frontend if required
- Have a desire to work on different features within our solution, and take a generalist role
- Possess the ability to familiarize yourself with our product quickly to generate new ideas, reflect on our existing features and think ahead
- Be experienced with or passionate about guiding other developers
- Take on a proactive, hands-on approach
What can you expect from us?
- To shape the company from the ground up – join our team as a pioneer and help us carve our way forward.
- Together we’ll take our product to market – how cool would it be to celebrate together?
- A flat hierarchical structure with room for innovation in a supportive team
- A start-up environment that fosters a culture of learning, exploration and loves to build beautiful software.
- An inclusive environment in which your voice, creativity, and development are supported.
- Dedicated time to expand your knowledge and skills with passion projects in addition to focusing on shorter-term requirements.
- Flexible working hours. You are a master of your own time but also part of the team.
- Office in Rotterdam, located in Erasmus center of entrepreneurship.
- Office in Amsterdam, located in Apollolaan.
Our passion stems from our shared values and mission. With that said, our culture is built on two major aspects:
- Exploration: We foster inquisitivity and innovation within our team and facilitate an all-embracing platform where our customers can explore. A current initiative is affording time on a Friday to do something completely different, and explore new developments in tech, passion projects, etc. to expand our knowledge pool.
- Quality: At fullinfo we have show and tell energy, and we let the quality of our product speak for itself. We love building beautiful software and get hyped by always raising the bar on quality. Our product is beautiful inside and outside. How do we achieve this? By always asking ourselves “Is this right?” or “Does this make sense?”.
fullinfo is an equal-opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive working environment. We encourage all interested applicants to reach out, regardless of whether their experience matches perfectly, their background, and other factors protected by law.