Graphic Design Student Intern
Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship
Job description – Graphic Design Student Intern
*Note: Due to the limitations on housing, only applicants already located in the Netherlands will be considered.
Develop your graphic design skills in an entrepreneurial environment!
Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship is the leading entrepreneurship center in Europe. Within Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship, we carry out a myriad of projects related to education and research. As a Graphic Design Intern, you will develop digital and print assets for our digital landscape, including research reports and educational activities. You report to our Brand Manager and collaborate with other team leads.
Because we work on various research and education activities, we are often exposed to new opportunities and activities in which we want to disseminate a broader sense of the entrepreneurial mindset. As our graphic design intern, you will have hands-on experience working with our various partners and internal communications to create the necessary visual assets, specifically research reports and infographics. You will see everything going on within the company and work with everyone within the organisation, adding touches of design where opportunities arise. Because we have a flat organisational structure, you often come into contact with other fields within the business community, allowing you to take initiative and responsibilities in areas where you would like to develop. We are happy to allow you to develop yourself and explore other areas beyond graphic design.
We offer you the following:
- The chance to see your designs come to life;
- The opportunity to develop further in an environment where you can quickly take responsibility;
- Freedom for creative expression;
- A young, energetic, and fun team;
- A unique opportunity to expand your network with startups, experienced entrepreneurs, scientists, technologists, innovators and policymakers;
- A competitive internship allowance (500 euros per month for a full-time internship)
Are you someone who:
- Has an affinity for applying design in all activities;
- Is skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop; Premiere and After Effects a plus);
- Has an interest in developing illustrations, infographics and animations;
- Is comfortable with graphic design for social media;
- Is familiar with web design;
- Although not necessary, has an interest in research or education;
- Is proactive and get things done;
- Can work independently;
- Is available for 3-5 days a week for at least 6 months;
- Currently an enrolled student;
- Is fluent in Dutch (not necessary but a plus);
- Then you might be the new intern to join our team!
Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship is Europe's leading entrepreneurship center. Driven by the belief that entrepreneurship is essential for innovation, we strive to weave entrepreneurship into people's DNA. We do not create companies, but we create entrepreneurial talent and use the knowledge and network of Erasmus University Rotterdam to do so, a university founded by entrepreneurs more than 100 years ago. We use our university's knowledge and network to accelerate innovation through entrepreneurship. We do this through research and education for startups and organisations, including ING, Eneco and PostNL.
At Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship, we seek talented people who want to be involved in entrepreneurship and innovation. As an employee within the organisation, you will become acquainted with the many aspects of entrepreneurship quickly and have the opportunity to work on various projects. We work with a young, driven team, and an excellent working atmosphere is paramount.
Think you have what it takes? To be considered for the role after applying via LinkedIn, please send your motivation, CV and any other supporting materials to Mersiha Kisevic via email@example.com. The deadline is February 29th, 2024. Feel free to send an email if you have any questions about this vacancy!
See you soon!