Digital Marketing intern
Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship
Develop your digital marketing skills in an entrepreneurial environment!
Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship is the leading entrepreneurship centre in Europe. Within Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship, we carry out a myriad of projects related to education, research, and our entrepreneurial campus. As a digital marketing intern, you will develop digital content and work on exciting marketing projects as we rebrand and revamp our website in light of our 10th anniversary this October.
Because we work on various research and education activities, we are often exposed to new opportunities and activities in which we want to disseminate an entrepreneurial mindset. As our digital marketing intern, you will have hands-on experience working with our various partners and internal team to create communication assets. By cooperating with each team, you will tap into your growth-hacking mindset to create meaningful content that highlights our organization’s activities. You will have access to our website and social media data to make recommendations on how to bring our entrepreneurial ecosystem to life in the digital landscape. Because we have a flat organisational structure, you often come into contact with other fields within the business community, allowing you to take initiative and responsibilities in areas where you would like to develop. We are happy to allow you to develop yourself and explore other areas beyond digital marketing.
We offer the following:
- The chance to see your content come to life;
- The opportunity to develop further in an environment where you can quickly take a lot of responsibility;
- Freedom for creative expression;
- A young, energetic, and fun team;
- An inspiring working environment in the middle of 100 startups (including our own bar, slide, and ping pong table);
- A unique opportunity to expand your network with startups, experienced entrepreneurs, scientists, technologists, innovators and policymakers;
- A competitive internship allowance (500 euros per month for a fulltime internship)
Are you someone who:
- Is studying communications/design/marketing and are enrolled with a Dutch university or college;
- Is hands-on, flexible, and eager to learn the various skills between marketing and design;
- Has a proven passion for creating (digital) content and cultivating viewer engagement and growth;
- Is approachable, proactive, and has effective communication skills;
- Knows your way around social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn;
- Is familiar with MS Office, WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Canva;
- Is fluent in English, both orally and in writing. Dutch is not required but an added bonus;
- Has experience or wishes to gain experience with website development;
- Is available for 4 or 5 days a week for at least 5 months starting from June 2023;
- An advantage: you have an affinity for entrepreneurship and innovation or have worked at an incubator, startup community, or startup facilitator.
Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship is Europe’s leading entrepreneurship center. Driven by the belief that entrepreneurship is essential for innovation, we strive to weave entrepreneurship into people’s DNA. We do not create companies, but we create entrepreneurial talent and use the knowledge and network of Erasmus University Rotterdam to do so, a university founded by entrepreneurs more than 100 years ago.
We use our university’s knowledge and network to accelerate innovation through entrepreneurship. We do this through research and education for startups and organisations, including ING, Eneco and PostNL. All of these activities happen on the ECE Campus in the Rotterdam Science Tower amid 100 startups.
At Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship, we seek talented people who want to be involved in entrepreneurship and innovation. As an employee within the organisation, you will become acquainted with the many aspects of entrepreneurship quickly and have the opportunity to work on various projects. We work with a young, driven team, and an excellent working atmosphere is paramount.
See you soon!
Something looks off?