Posted on Thursday, April 1, 2021
Last updated: Mar 24, 2022
We are looking for a Laravel backend developer with at least 1 year of experience to help us with feature creation on our valuation platform.
Our team is remote and we prefer candidates working in a timezone compatible with Central European Time (CET).
- Develop new features (70-80% of the time)
- Evolve processes of DevOps (5-10%)
- Evolve and restructure the code base (5-10%)
- Bug fixing (5-10%)
- Coordinate with the rest of the team
- Frontend: AngularJS on AngularJS Material, Scss
- Backend: Php on Laravel, PostgreSQL
- 2 microservices in Python
- DevOps: Git on Bitbucket, Vagrant + VirtualBox
- 2 year+ experience in backend development
- Adaptability across languages
- Passion for challenges and code
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate and organise effectively with others
- Language: English
See more open positions at Equidam
Something looks off?