Sales Manager (Europe / Asia Pacific)
What if you could help millions of people use a tool that has a real impact on their everyday life? That’s the opportunity with Envision’s small but passionate team. We empower people who are blind or have low vision to access everyday visual information for themselves. Because it isn’t just information. It’s knowledge, independence, and possibility.
Envision products articulate visual information into speech. The Envision App is free for everyone — It uses your smartphone’s camera to speak out written information, describes surroundings and objects, and even tells you who’s nearby. Excelling in all kinds of text and object recognition, Envision can read the text in over 60 languages. Be it handwritten notes, text on food packages, or the pages of an entire book.
Our Envision Glasses meanwhile brings our award-winning software to smart glasses, enabling the unprecedented experience of unobtrusive access to the visual world. With features ranging from real-time text recognition, to voice controls and even hands-free video calling, Envision Glasses open the door for the future of wearable assistive technology.
We are looking for a Sales Manager (Europe / Asia Pacific). As a Sales Manager you are the first point of contact for all the distribution and sales partners in Europe and Asia Pacific region.
- Create Sales and Marketing plan for the Europe and Asia Pacific region market for Envision's products.
- Extend number of distributors in the Europe and Asia Pacific region and create, in collaboration with these distributors, a network of sub dealers.
- Achieve sales goals by establishing and managing relationships with all business partners and distributors of Envision.
- Promote awareness of The Envision Glasses and the Envision app, in collaboration with distributors, in the blindness and low vision market with assistive technology agencies, low vision organizations, governmental organizations and clinics.
- Promote Envision's products at exhibitions
- Provide product training to Envision's business partners
- Excellent people skills.
- Knowledge of the Europe and Asia Pacific blindness and low vision market.
- An eye for new business opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years in business development.
- Self starter and strong time management and prioritising skills.
- Willingness to travel (>30%).
How to Apply
- This role's title in your subject line, it'll help us to sort through the emails.
- Send your resume and any links that best showcase relevant projects you have built and done. For instance, your portfolio, LinkedIn, Github or writing samples.
- Keep it short and sweet.
How to Apply
Sounds like a good fit for you?
We have a short form to fill out for you. The form will request some basic information about you and will consist of a short simple test.
Please fill out this form to apply : https://forms.gle/ev3pco7fJGkoxvc29
Something looks off?