Customer Success Specialist
What if you could help millions of people use a tool that has a real impact on their everyday life? That’s the opportunity with Envision’s small but passionate team. We empower people who are blind or have low vision to access everyday visual information for themselves. Because it isn’t just information. It’s knowledge, independence, and possibility.
Envision products articulate visual information into speech. The Envision App is free for everyone — It uses your smartphone’s camera to speak out written information, describes surroundings and objects, and even tells you who’s nearby. Excelling in all kinds of text and object recognition, Envision can read the text in over 60 languages. Be it handwritten notes, text on food packages, or the pages of an entire book.
Our Envision Glasses meanwhile brings our award-winning software to smart glasses, enabling the unprecedented experience of unobtrusive access to the visual world. With features ranging from real-time text recognition, to voice controls and even hands-free video calling, Envision Glasses open the door for the future of wearable assistive technology.
We are currently looking for a to focus on our North American market, specifically on American and Canadian users.
As our Customer Success Specialist, you will be the first line to all of our app users and Envision Glasses users. Email, phone, social media, reviews? You will have to monitor the interaction with users on different platforms and make sure to maintain our distinctive tone of voice. Similarly, you will conduct Demonstrations and Onboarding Sessions of Envision Glasses for potential and current users.
We are a young, quickly growing, company, hence your input is always welcome. Let your creative juices flow and share your ideas on how to improve the customer service flow.
This role combines hands-on customer support with strategic thinking, to optimize how we serve our customers. Everything you hear during the day, is super valuable for the rest of the team to understand where we’re rocking it hard, and where we need to improve. You will inform everyone about your findings and continuously make sure the Development Team knows about any issues with our products.
Are you excited about helping users and contributing to improving the product? Are you awesome at inventing, executing and following through? Are you ready to be the voice of Envision?
What we are looking for:
- You’re curious about people and their problems.
- You’re ambitious and you want a meaningful job.
- You are tech-savvy and interested in app development.
- You’re a good listener who’s naturally interested to dig in and find solutions.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to people from all over the world.
- You’re organized and a fast problem-solver.
- You have 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Tech support experience is welcome, but not necessary.
- You’re proactive and are not afraid to ask questions.
- You are adaptable, patient and flexible.
- You have professional proficiency in English and experience working with American and Canadian users.
- You are available to work in Central Standard Time.
What we offer
- Be part of a diverse, award-winning team: We are a team of 22 and growing, diverse dreamers, doers and thinkers based in The Hague, The Netherlands. Part of our team works remote, and we come together every Friday to catch-up over a drink or a game.
- Have a global impact at scale: We are a young company, but we have a global impact. We have users in 200+ countries and we aim to be as inclusive as possible.
- Sell a product people love that solves real problems: Our greatest source of inspiration and motivation are our users who love our product which truly enables them to be independent in their everyday lives. We are pioneering real-life applications of technologies like AI for good.
- Gain new skills fast: Because we are a close-knit team of domain masters we are always learning from each other in order to work more synchronously. Your mind, abilities, and product sense will expand every day.
- We take care of you: Competitive compensation package and, if necessary, travel allowance.
How to Apply
- This role's title in your subject line, it'll help us to sort through the emails.
- Send your resume and any links that best showcase relevant projects you have built and done. For instance, your portfolio, LinkedIn, Github or writing samples.
- Keep it short and sweet.
How to Apply
Sounds like a good fit for you?
We have a short form to fill out for you. The form will request some basic information about you and will consist of a short simple test.
Please fill out this form to apply : https://forms.gle/ev3pco7fJGkoxvc29
Something looks off?