What if you could help millions of people use a tool that has a real impact on their everyday life? That’s the opportunity with Envision’s small but passionate team. We empower people who are blind or have low vision to access everyday visual information for themselves. Because it isn’t just information. It’s knowledge, independence, and possibility.
Envision products articulate visual information into speech. The Envision App is free for everyone — It uses your smartphone’s camera to speak out written information, describes surroundings and objects, and even tells you who’s nearby. Excelling in all kinds of text and object recognition, Envision can read the text in over 60 languages. Be it handwritten notes, text on food packages, or the pages of an entire book.
Our Envision Glasses meanwhile brings our award-winning software to smart glasses, enabling the unprecedented experience of unobtrusive access to the visual world. With features ranging from real-time text recognition, to voice controls and even hands-free video calling, Envision Glasses open the door for the future of wearable assistive technology.
Envision is an AI-powered application that gives the blind and visually impaired the eyes and independence they have long (or always) been lacking. Our application is available on smartphones and on our Envision Glasses.
Because of our rapid growth, we are looking to hire a Data Analyst to help us set up our data infrastructure and deliver actionable data insights in the form of dashboards. We are looking for someone who understands a data-driven environment and would like to get their hands dirty to bring Envision's data to the next level. This is a temporary position with 3 set projects from 1. Revamp our analytics structure 2. build data dashboards for our sales and marketing teams 3. build internal self-service tools.
Do you live data and love to get your hands dirty? Read on!
What you will do:
- Set up Segment, Mixpanel and integrated tools
- Work on our analytics structure from inside out, acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources
- Build data dashboard aligned with the team's KPIs in Mixpanel that provide actionable insights
- Help build internal self-service tools, which allows our marketing team to query all information they need
- Set up our ecommerce flow
- Help us process and analyze data
What we are looking for:
- Strong fundamentals in HTML, CSS & Node.js
- Familiar on how to use REST APIs and has worked with Firebase in the past.
- Someone who is experienced in setting up the data environment and understands how to translate business needs into actionable dashboards
- Familiarity with analytics tools like Segment, Mixpanel is a plus.
What we offer
Be part of a diverse, award-winning team: We are a team of 11 (and growing!) diverse dreamers, doers and thinkers based in The Hague, The Netherlands. Part of our team works remote, and we come together every Friday to catch-up over a drink or a game.
Have a global impact at scale: We are a young company, but we have a global impact. We have users in 200+ countries and we aim to be as inclusive as possible.
Sell a product people love that solves real problems: Our greatest source of inspiration and motivation are our users who love our product which truly enables them to be independent in their everyday lives. We are pioneering real-life applications of technologies like AI for good.
Gain new skills fast: Because we are a close-knit team of domain masters we are always learning from each other in order to work more synchronously. Your mind, abilities, and product sense will expand every day.
- We take care of you: Competitive compensation package. This job can be remote and is set out to be 6 months. We are open to hire someone on contract or as contractor.
How to Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- This role's title in your subject line, it'll help us to sort through the emails.
- Send your resume and any links that best showcase relevant projects you have built and done. For instance, your portfolio, LinkedIn, Github or writing samples.
- Keep it short and sweet.
How to Apply
Sounds like a good fit for you?
We have a short form to fill out for you. The form will request some basic information about you and will consist of a short simple test.
Please fill out this form to apply : https://forms.gle/ev3pco7fJGkoxvc29