US Market Development Manager (Territory: South, Location: Florida)
What if you could help millions of people use a tool that has a real impact on their everyday life? That’s the opportunity with Envision’s small but passionate team. We empower people who are blind or have low vision to access everyday visual information for themselves. Because it isn’t just information. It’s knowledge, independence, and possibility.
Envision products articulate visual information into speech. The Envision App is free for everyone — It uses your smartphone’s camera to speak out written information, describes surroundings and objects, and even tells you who’s nearby. Excelling in all kinds of text and object recognition, Envision can read the text in over 60 languages. Be it handwritten notes, text on food packages, or the pages of an entire book.
Our Envision Glasses meanwhile brings our award-winning software to smart glasses, enabling the unprecedented experience of unobtrusive access to the visual world. With features ranging from real-time text recognition, to voice controls and even hands-free video calling, Envision Glasses open the door for the future of wearable assistive technology.
We are a team of creators, thinkers and doers who are deeply passionate about technology that can empower people when applied meaningfully. Envision empowers people who are blind or have low vision to access everyday visual information for themselves. Because it isn't just information. It’s knowledge, independence, and possibility. We’ve been around since 2017 with our award-winning iOS and Android Apps. In 2020 we introduced the Envision Glasses as the next stage of reaching our goal of true accessibility.
Envision is growing and we are looking for an experienced and driven Market Development Manager to help expand and promote our assistive technology products. You will be responsible for developing market strategies, forming partnerships, maximizing existing sales channels and identifying new business opportunities to increase sales and grow our customer base
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve revenue targets.
- Analyze sales data and market trends to identify challenges and opportunities to grow sales.
- Stay up-to-date on competitors, pricing, and market conditions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with distributors and existing B2B and B2G customers to generate steady repeat business.
- Prospect for new business opportunities through networking, events, referrals, etc.
- Promote awareness of Envision through product demonstrations, events, social media, podcasts etc.
- Become a product expert and provide product training to partners.
- Provide limited demonstrations to B2C leads and manage distributor lead flow.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop targeted campaigns and sales collateral.
- Track sales metrics and activity to provide regular progress reports to senior management.
- Driven, self motivated with desire to succeed.
- 5+ years experience in a sales role, preferably in assistive technology or medical devices or 5+ experience in the assistive technology field.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas and other goals consistently.
- Experience developing relationships with customers and negotiating mutually beneficial deals.
- Compelling presentation skills and comfort speaking with influencers and media.
- Excellent people skills plus a genuine interest in serving the visually impaired community.
- Coachable, self-starter, dependable; must have strong time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Superior customer service and telephone etiquette.
- Valid driver’s license, and access to a vehicle as needed.
- Proficient in Google Office Suite and a quick learner of technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
How to Apply
- This role's title in your subject line, it'll help us to sort through the emails.
- Send your resume and any links that best showcase relevant projects you have built and done. For instance, your portfolio, LinkedIn, Github or writing samples.
- Keep it short and sweet.
How to Apply
Sounds like a good fit for you?
We have a short form to fill out for you. The form will request some basic information about you and will consist of a short simple test.
Please fill out this form to apply : https://forms.gle/ev3pco7fJGkoxvc29