B2B Online Marketing Internship
Engaige is a fast growing startup, started in May 2023. With a small team of highly motivated and experienced entrepreneurs we are building the future of AI Customer Service Automation from our HQ in Rotterdam and from Valencia. If you are looking for an adventure, the opportunity to rapidly improve and deliver, and to make a lasting impact, this is the right place for you.
We are looking for a B2B Online Marketing intern who will be responsible for creating, distributing and overseeing content production and performance. This is a crucial role in ensuring that product, promotional and thought leadership content is distributed and presented in an effective way. This role is a perfect opportunity for wanting to rapidly learn and make a significant impact on our business performance.
- Writing! More specifically: Blog content, website copy, social media copy, whitepapers, case-studies, campaigns, sales collateral and more.
- Develop our online presence across Linkedin, Google, and X.
- Manage our content calendar an maintain our social media channels.
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- You are ambitious, have a strong passion for content creation and a desire to learn and grow.
- You have affinity with design and design programs
- Demonstrated interest in the tech/digital/software industry (previous experience preferable but not required).
- Eagerness to assist in creating and managing content calendars.
- Effective communication skills and a willingness to develop copywriting abilities.
- Willingness to learn and contribute ideas for content solutions to address current and future challenges.
- Basic understanding of online copywriting principles and an interest in learning about SEO.
- Creative thinking and a strong attention to detail.
- Organizational skills with a commitment to delivering quality work within set deadlines.
- Keen eye for grammatical correctness.
- Genuine interest in the tech industry and a motivation to stay updated on emerging trends and industry news.
- Minimum availability of 4 months, preferably 6.
What We Offer
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work on something truly exciting
- An opportunity to work with leading-edge new technology.
- Mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs.
- Market-conform internship fee and the possibility to extending your internship as one of our first key hires.
- Free lunches, drinks and many other activities.
This is an on-site opportunity based at our office in Rotterdam
Are you up for it?
Our talent acquisition process is straightforward, with one important goal - knowing for sure that we are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. That’s why our founders are directly involved in the recruitment process.
To apply, fill in the form bellow with a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!